New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Bay Reach Point

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next »

Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

1995 hotel diary.Monday 26.September.

Not many guests. I am HuNgRy…..} hungry/. HunGry[[. I even gave little Keith a rattle but he still couldn’t bring in any food.

***

Max had come to Bay Reach Point because his house was being decorated and this hotel was the cheapest place, he hadn’t expected the place to be 5 star but this was bad. The rain had gotten heavier. He was worried that something had happened to his daughter,
Max is going to get help but should he really trust Keith.
she had been gone two hours and Keith said if she wasn’t back by 7.00pm he would go looking for her. He thought she might have gone off to get something to eat or gone to have some alone time, Keith said a lot of teenage girls enjoy the hotel because it had so much space. What mainly disturbed Max was that due to the rain the phone lines where down and it was getting dark.
++++
As 7.00pm drew closer Jessica started freaking out. She was a time bomb waiting to go off. Keith couldn’t find Rachel anywhere and said that if she was in someone’s room they would have reported it. He had checked in the kitchen, games room, dining hall and the grounds. He had even checked in the old pool to make sure she hadn’t fallen in to the empty basin and had an accident. In order to calm her down Max decided to drive to the nearest town and get help. Jessica went back upstairs to see her son and Keith offered to help start up the Prius.