The haunting

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8

Judy's Dream

* * *

Later on that day i couldn’t help but think about Ed. He was all i could think of. I needed a break, i called in sick, so that i can relax and just keep to myself for a while. That is what i need to do. But suddenly the phone rang. It was Judy “hi Judy” she sounded a bit composed. But i knew something was wrong. “Hold on Judy, I'm on my way.” I got my keys and left the house. On my way to her house i suddenly realized i was passing through the road i had in my dream.
Judy's dream turned reality.. Will Judy find out how to use her Vision to help solve this haunting?
It was a similar road, it was quite unusual. Things didn’t seem quite in the right order. I knew i wasn’t suppose to be there, But i went on an anyways. Suddenly it was as if i were in a haze, an unfamiliar territory. I seemed off road. I checked my GPS broken. How could it have broke? I didn’t use it. It was all mysterious to me. I looked up and there he was. Greg’s body hung from branches from a tree. I felt a chill down my spine. It was so surreal. it was horrifying. Something told me to turn around. I could see something behind me from my peripheral vision. But before i could turn around something grabbed me. Not letting me go. Oh God no! could this be? Ed? somethings smothering me, but i couldn’t tell what it was. A faint noise peered in the background. I couldn’t make out the words. My vision was hazy. Same as my dream. As soon as i knew it i was wrapped up in something that looked like duck tape. It was tight on my skin. Similar to the dream I had the night before, but this time i could see where we were going. I was on a truck it was red. Taking mental notes in my mind. I turned around. Two men were sitting in the front. The glass window was hard to see through, so i couldn’t make out what they were wearing. One of the men had a beard and a stash. The other I couldn’t see. I tried to trace all the men i could think of but none with a beard. I though i wouldn’t make it out alive. They kept swerving so i couldn’t see where we were going. I tried to yell but the duck tape was to tight on my mouth. I was chained to the door. I thought how could anyone not possibly see me? Before i knew it they opened the door of the truck and i was knocked out.
I woke in a white room, to blinding light. I was still chained. Sharp pain spiraling up my spine, making it unbearable to breathe. I came to a conclusion that i had been drugged. The place looked like an experimental unit. There was a dim light coming from the corner of the room. The duck tape was tight i could barely move. Trying to escape was the was the hardest thing to do.
It seemed as a couple hours passed by, I woke up and i heard a noise coming from the door near to me. I looked above and there he was, standing before me, Ed. As soon as he took the duck tape from my mouth i yelled
“ how could you do this to me?” all he did was giggle.
“ honey, calm down, now! i want you to tell me-” he paused.
I looked up and a needle was jabbed in his neck. A man stood behind him.
“ what are you doing?” i yelled.
“ come on. I’m taking you home.”

As he drove me home i couldn’t help but wonder
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8