The haunting

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 Next »

Something doesn't seem right?

Chapter 6
I tried to get some rest but all I could think of was Greg's anger towards me, why was he acting strange ? what was it making him that way? was i really over the top about his work? All night I couldn't stop the terror's, the nightmares and the mood that came along with it. It was silent now, about 3o'clock. I thought of getting a stiff drink so i got up from my bedroom and went down stairs. I opened the cupboard and took out the champagne. I just drank right through the bottle
Will Judy find out her power? or will the Mystery Man turn out to be a killer? Will he help Judy? Or will she be on her own?
eh, what the heck ! I am the only one in this two story house. An abrupt call came in , I answered the phone.
"Hello?" no answer. all I heard was nothing but the crackling of the wind on the other line but abruptly the voice came in through the other line "Judy?" no, not it,couldn't be. "Greg?" no I am just imagining his voice, it probably someone else. "No .. Judy I am the man that gave him the note" but how could this be? not can it? "what do you want? !!" I shouted
“ you” he said. “ meet me at Cavan’s road by 11 o’clock” Then he hung up the phone I ran upstairs grabbed Greg's gun from the drawer next to his bed and quickly got dressed putting the gun in my pants near the back pocket. The road was empty but no sign of anything near by. I drove slowly and carefully. As i got there i picked up a chill. Not any kind of chill but a chill down my spine as if i weren’t suppose to be there. I parked and got out. The place looked dead like no ones ever came across it in years. A noise rustled in the bushes behind me. I turned around, the rustling stopped. I was in a state of panic. I got out my gun, but as i did something grabbed me with force. Pulling the gun out my hands. Putting something over mouth Holding me tight, i couldn’t see who it was.

The next day I woke up. I was tied up. Everything was in a blur as if I'd been drugged. The place looked unfamiliar. No windows just walls. Where could i possibly be? I asked myself, As a noise came from one side of the room. I saw him ,it was the man. Welcome Judy i see we’ve became acquainted. I tried to yell “let me go!” but i couldn't the duck tape was on with force. i yelled. “ah ah ah” he came up to me. “ that is not a way to talk to me”. He took of the Duck tape. I spat in his face. Of course he didn’t like that he forced me to the floor
“ I don’t think you want to do that”
He let me go. He Looked at me with a grin on his face.
“ My friends will come find you” i yelled, Tears coming down from my eyes.
“ Well make sure of that”
He approached me a second time and said “ now you better speak, and you speak good.” getting a gun out of his back pocket that looked similar to mine. “ you tell me all you need to know about this husband of yours”. i looked at him with tears in my eyes.
“ I swear i know nothing, nothing. He wouldn’t tell me anything about his work.” he hit me on the face . I hit the floor shaking. “ please , please don’t hurt me!!” i screamed.
“you’re not telling the truth.” he hit me again. “ i want answerer's and i want it now.”