Equanimity

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next »

7. Beast

Gasping in pain, I collapse onto my knees, branches sticking out from my torso. Before me, Mariska pulls the shards of wood and the branch out of her body, the wounds regenerating at a rapid pace.

“OW…f***!” Wincing, I pull a branch out of my left hand. Looking up, Mariska hand tightens around my throat, and effortlessly lifts my 6’1 frame from the ground.

“Now, before I drain you, I want you to know who sold you out. Mina did it. She ran away, after I had given her orders to seek you out and bring you here. Now I don’t know what happened between that time but you should know that due to you meeting her and her finding me at the inn, you are now mine for the taking.” She crows, tilting my head back.

“Now…just…”

*SMACK* I feel Mariska’s grasp on my neck loosen, and I fall backward, a fresh wave of pain soaring through me as I hit the ground. Titling my head, I watch Mariska crash into a fallen tree, with Mina on top of her. Trying to sit up, I cannot, and as I watch, bile rises in my throat at what is transpiring.

Mariska has gone from completely in control, to fighting for her life. Mina grasps her by the face, and with her free hand, begins to strike Mariska with enough force to cause her to cry and vomit blood. Mina then throws Mariska to the ground for the second time, before grasping her by her hair and twisting her head from side to side, clearly with the intentions of snapping it.

Oh gods above, Mina…please stop… if she retaliates, you’ll be completely vulnerable! Yet Mariska seems to be unable to retaliate. Mina grasps her head by the upper and lower jaws, and in a show of brutality, tears away Mariska’s lower jaw. Mariska continues to scream, so to silence her, Mina bites off her tongue. Slamming Mariska’s head to the ground, she then moves onto the arms, which she twist and jerks until they tear off, and then using them like clubs, she beats Mariska off the head with them until they snap at the joints.

Dropping the broken limbs, she drives both hands into Mariska’s back. With a horrible cacophony of bursting muscle and tearing skin, Mina tears out most of her spine and her ribcage. Internal organs slide out from between the ribs, like a turtle being ripped from its shell. A kick shatters Mariska’s pelvis, and Mina, apparently not sated, twists and tugs at Mariska’s legs until they tear away.

Then, Mina rolls Mariska’s twitching form over, and tears through her stomach, nearly cleaving her in half. Moving again towards Mariska’s head, I see in revulsion, that Mariska’s eyes are still moving. Mina then tears away most of Mariska’s face, along with her eyes. Then she drives a foot through her master’s skull, shattering it, and sending brain matter splattering over the surrounded brush. Finally, she tears out Mariska’s heart, and hoisting the mutilated body over her head, rips it in half.

Oh god Mina, oh god, what has driven you to this?

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

JohnCimeno said...
Thank you. I've started reading "A New Era" and I really like what I've seen so far.

Vagabond said...
Sept. 9, 2012 at 10:33 am
Hi! I really loved it!! Please read my book "a new era" and post your comments! :)