PEACEBRINGER

Caelie S.
PEACEBRINGER
Summary: War rages on between the Kingdom of Creon and the Kingdom of Rycoris for a reason that is beyond forgotten. Princess Kozakura, Rycoris’ presumed deceased heir, finds herself in Creon’s territory at a young age. The only object to remind her of her heritage is a heirloom of her father’s eastern sword. Now she must return home, with the help of Colonel Nicholas, and find out what she must do to settle the conflict between Creon and Rycoris as the prophesized Bringer of Peace. Encounters with new friends, enemies and even deities will not distract them from their destiny of Rycoris’ capitol to hopefully resolve the conflict. However…a watchful eye in Athinos, Creon’s captiol, will do everything in his power to make the group fail.

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

WikAirelaw said...
I really liked this story so far, although I haven't had time to finish it yet. I think that you use dialougue really well in the story. Maybe if you have time you can check out my book, "A Stupid Idea"

Kozakura replied...
Thanks!  I'll check it out after my finals are done.  The story's not completely finished as it is a collaboration between my friend and I, but I have to retype what we write short-hand into paragraphs.  I plan on writing more for it, but I'll probably change the point of view to the main protagonist.

WikAirelaw replied...
sounds good, can't wait to keep reading!