Two of a Kind | Teen Ink

Two of a Kind

April 8, 2012
By sherrinford SILVER, Hong Kong, Other
sherrinford SILVER, Hong Kong, Other
8 articles 1 photo 10 comments

Favorite Quote:
People die all the time.


Summary:

A half American, half Chinese boy called James Hale has ordered a clone from the black-market. The clone has strict orders not to attract attention or raise suspensions.

The clone is part human part robot. Thus he has barely no feelings at all. Through his life as a regular school boy in Hong Kong, he hears the word 'Heart'. He tries to solve the mystery of this strange concept, which is to say feelings. Next he wonders who he is. Despite being identical to James, he believes that both of them are different. There is also the matter of identity to ponder.

Later on, James returns with the police at his trail. And he has an idea to throw them off. But this idea changes the clone's life forever.


Sherrinford H.

Two of a Kind


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


Jujija GOLD said...
on Apr. 15 2012 at 6:41 am
Jujija GOLD, Brookline, Massachusetts
11 articles 6 photos 18 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I wish to be something to someone"

Really good! I enjoyed it a lot, however I wish that it was longer. I'm guessing that you aren't finished either posting or writing it however, so that's not much of a problem. It's different from most other books on Teen Ink, but in a good way. There's no annoying romantic things like, "oh does he love me or not?". I really liked it. Great job with this (so far) :)

KateLA GOLD said...
on Apr. 13 2012 at 10:25 pm
KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington
11 articles 20 photos 194 comments

Favorite Quote:
Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?
-Unknown

I love the plot and concept of this book, and I definately think you have the potential to become a great writer, 5/5!