Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Two of a Kind

Two of a Kind

Sherrinford H.
Two of a Kind
Summary: A half American, half Chinese boy called James Hale has ordered a clone from the black-market. The clone has strict orders not to attract attention or raise suspensions.

The clone is part human part robot. Thus he has barely no feelings at all. Through his life as a regular school boy in Hong Kong, he hears the word 'Heart'. He tries to solve the mystery of this strange concept, which is to say feelings. Next he wonders who he is. Despite being identical to James, he believes that both of them are different. There is also the matter of identity to ponder.

Later on, James returns with the police at his trail. And he has an idea to throw them off. But this idea changes the clone's life forever.

JujijaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 15, 2012 at 6:41 am:
Really good! I enjoyed it a lot, however I wish that it was longer. I'm guessing that you aren't finished either posting or writing it however, so that's not much of a problem. It's different from most other books on Teen Ink, but in a good way. There's no annoying romantic things like, "oh does he love me or not?". I really liked it. Great job with this (so far) :)

KateLA said...
I love the plot and concept of this book, and I definately think you have the potential to become a great writer, 5/5!