New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Hold On Tight

Author's note: I was inspired to do this piece by a photograph I saw right here, on Teen Ink.
Author's note: I was inspired to do this piece by a photograph I saw right here, on Teen Ink.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Prologue: Lux

So...those are it!
We're all different. Izzy, Josh, Sam, and I. We all have something special about us. Izzy has X-ray vision. Josh can read minds. Sam can shape-shift. I can see the day that people will die on. Two things we can all do is fly and we're all telepathic.
My sister, Addie, as soon as she was born, I knew she'd die young. The date of the day doesn't come to me immediately. I see the month, day, and year repeatedly everywhere. I have to put the puzzle pieces together. Addie died at the age of four on June 26, my birthday. I was turning six. I was only two when I first used my ability. But now I'm sixteen and she would be fourteen. But I don't allow myself to see the dates of death of the people I love anymore.
But since Josh, Izzy, Sam, and I have these abilities, we're valuable. Mostly, we have a usual life. We all have birth parents. We're not some scientific experiment. We're real people.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

HarryPotterLover30This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is really good, Callie! L-U-V it! (Sam..... shapeshifter..........18 years old.......hahahahaha) Write more! Can't wait to see the HG again! Remember, wear the tee shirt tommorrow!