Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Hold On Tight

Hold On Tight

Callie W.
Hold On Tight
Summary: Lux: An honest, independent, know-it-all seventeen-year-old girl who can tell you when you're supposed to die. Death Teller.
Izzy: A spontaneous, outgoing, fun-to-be-around, also seventeen-year-old girl who can see underneath your skin. X-ray Seer.
Josh: Joshie may be Izzy's little brother, but he can read your mind at any given time. Mind Reader.
Sam: Dark, mysterious, expressionless Sam, at the age of eighteen, can make himself look seventy-five. Shape-shifter.
All of the Chosen Ones have special Abilities that make them so unique and valuable, that the Exilims will do anything and everything to get to them. They all share two Abilities. They are all telepathic and they can all fly in the sky. But what about the other four that they don't even know exist until the Exilims introduce some of them? What will they have to go through to keep the people that they love safe?

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

HarryPotterLover30 said...
This is really good, Callie! L-U-V it! (Sam..... shapeshifter..........18 years old.......hahahahaha) Write more! Can't wait to see the HG again! Remember, wear the tee shirt tommorrow!