Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > The Ever Immortal Lucerne Manor

The Ever Immortal Lucerne Manor

milforce
The Ever Immortal Lucerne Manor
Summary: Lydia is a normal girl who lived a normal life of logic and reason. But all of that is turned upside down when she must stay at her aunt's house over the summer. She finds herself in the Lucerne Manor that is full of magic. The furniture talks and everything has it's own personality. She gets to know a talking book named Gilbert and discovers that she is here to be trained as a witch by her aunt.
Then her aunt goes missing. Lydia must rescue her aunt with the help of her friends and venture into the magical realm to get there. But the problem is; she has no idea how.

thewriter247This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:00 pm:
Wow, this is so much fun to read! This is the most well - written books I've found on here. Please keep it up!

milforce replied...
Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:59 pm :
Thank you so much!!

hannahbananasplit said...
It's very good so far--- I'd just fix up the grammar (the commas are distributed kind of randomly) and you're good to go!

LaceeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 7:53 pm :
Looks extreamly interesting!, I'm excited to read it.

milforce replied...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 8:13 pm :
Yeah, sorry about the commas. I didn't send it through as much editing as I usually do