Teito

Author's note: This is just a story I was writing. I just wanted a place to put it and see what people thought...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This is just a story I was writing. I just wanted a place to put it and see what people thought about it. I know the story's sorta confusing, but, eh, that's how life is.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Chapter 2

How did I get this scar? This gashing scar that bled immensely a week ago? That looked like skin was being torn off by fish hooks? Take a guess. Here's how the conversation went:

" TEITO!"
Who was it now?
" TEITO!"
Crap, it's...
" Hi, Graysyn... ho-"
" WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!" He cut me off and screamed while looking over my left arm.
" Oh, this...." Crap, I paused.
" Dammit! He did it again, didn't he!?"
I look to the ground and remind myself that he knows about Uncle.
" WHAT THE HE-"
The bell rings, I run to class leaving him in his unfinished sentence. Oh, and also, I forgot to tell you. I am in middle school, 8th grade. I am 13. That's all you need to know so far. Anyway, I'm currently trying to get into class, let's see how it goes:

" You are late."
" I'm sorr-"
" Detention."
Damn, I am in for it now.

She guides me past her as I make my way to my seat. She grabs my arm, the left one. Damn it!

" What's this? "
" It's, uh, it's a.." DAMN! I PAUSED AGAIN!
" May I have a word?"
Damn. I look at the other people's eyes wide at the scar, priceless. I grin, and try to hide it, but...:

" What's so funny? " Damn.
Silence fills the room.
She pulls me to the side and questions me, well, more like an interrogation. The short story of it is that she gives me questions, and I don't answer. And now I sit in the office waiting for Mr.Roach. What a guy, his name reminds you of dirt, yet he acts like he is over-whelming in a state of joy.

" Teito, Teito, Teito.."
I do not respond.
" What's up?"
I stay still.
" Speak."
I took a breath and stated the excuse I conjured in the last two seconds.
" Fence, the wire one. I got my arm torn up after falling."

In a way, this was the truth. It was a wire fence that was the culprit, but Uncle was at the end of my rope and I 'fell' which annoyed him. 'Nasty gash,' was all he could say and he let me off. Idiot, he's an idiot of a principal, who'd let him be in charge anyway? The day passed, and as I wished to get home in piece, big surprise in who found me.

" Hi Graysyn. What a great day."
" Yeah, right. Talk."
" Mik and I were.."
" YOU KNOW THAT SHE'S EVIL!"
" B-"
" NO. Quit messing around. I'm getting you out."

By the time I started to object he was already well out of yelling range.
I haven't seen him since.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Graysyn was found dead in half-a mile's range from my house. I had seen his mangled and torn body, the blood still pouring out of unseen gashes, eyes closed and mouth in a tight pull, he was dead. He was the only 'friend' I had. All in all, this was my last day feeling human, I've never known this secret. So, how was it true? Maybe, it's because I was put in an orphanage. Whatever, I'm getting ahead of myself. Anyways, I headed down the hall the day after Graysyn was found. Thus, I dared not to speak, unless necessary. I was stopped in front of my first period class and I was told to go to them if I needed to talk about it. They found my uncle and Mik on the run, seeing as Graysyn had had enough energy to scratch the letters ' Teito knows who...' into his left arm. Mk in a Children's Facility and Uncle is in Jail for my abuse and Graysyn's murder, he's set with no bail and 15 to life.

I'm now going to a foster home in a few days and, oh. Right. You don't understand why or how they found out it was them and how Mik and uncle got away, then caught. First, I had said nothing, turns out, Mik saw the whole thing and tried to get herself out of it, wrong. Mik got away with uncle because she blamed me. Of course. Now uncle knows it was Mik and said that when he got out he'd come for her. Now, since Mik had never been hit or punished in her life, she slipped into a psychopathic state and goes between bitter rage and pure fear. She is also set to go into the asylum after a year.
My foster family is in California, so, I'm taking a plane ride. Last night I packed all my things into my two suitcases because that's all I had, sad? In a way, yes, in the other, not at all. The rest of the school day flew by and I felt like an observer, like being and not being, it's hard to get, but, I'm sure that you will feel like that, even only for a second.
The plane ride was several hours long and I couldn't sleep knowing that I was about to be a fake older brother to a seven year old girl. I had to sit and was luckily seated alone due to my so-called trauma. I called it so-called because I felt nothing when I am supposed to be sad, angry, or something. I just can't feel like I care when I don't. Oh well, anyway, I had no idea if I should feel shocked or quiet and shy when I see them. I have never acted like my real self. I have always acted the way people expect me to feel. (That's why I seem strange when others are around). Right now, the way I am acting, explaining, and telling is all my real self. Lucky you.
The plane is supposed to land in a few hours, and I assure you that this will be the same things that zoom through my mind. So as to not waste your time, I will skip to the part when I land.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

None0 said...
... I have no words for how amazing that was. And I've only read about half the entire thing. Aklita would definitely approve (personal joke), although Zero would hate him (same), and Emma would probably want to disect him (see above). Some criticism now. The plot moves a little fast, and it's choppy between chapters. Some characters are also introduced without warning, and the description leaves a bit to be desired. There are also way too many characters to keep track of just by fir... (more »)