Teito

Author's note: This is just a story I was writing. I just wanted a place to put it and see what people thought...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This is just a story I was writing. I just wanted a place to put it and see what people thought about it. I know the story's sorta confusing, but, eh, that's how life is.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Chapter 1

I see a deer crossing the road. It's moving and alive, yet, why did it just fall because it took another step? Why can't I sense it's life force anymore? Why is that human laughing and dancing? Why did he take it away? My answer? Evil. I see only 2 or 3 humans daily, almost each is different. I have no idea why I'm here, why Lizzie was taken away, why humans now surround me, and why I'm underground. Humans are filth. At least, some of them are. A year ago, I despised humans. Their walk, their voice,
Sorry my chapters are short..
their attitude, AND especially, THEY THEMSELVES. Disgusting creatures. They preyed on others humility, had no pride or self respect, nothing, at least, 'til a year ago.

" HURRY UP!!" yelled Mik.
" I'm trying BUT, you are CLEARLY IN MY WAY!"
" Well then." She stopped.
I bumped right into her back and landed with a thud.
" SERIOUSLY!?"
" Sorry, but you told me that I was in your way, SO. CLEARLY YOU WEREN'T FAST ENOUGH."
I turned my head and bumped her. Cousins, who needs 'em!
" Teito! Mik! Come back this instant!"
Uncle was just as bad.
" But DADDY! Teito bumped into me and dragged me along!" She began to shed fake tears as the monster of Uncle approached. She wouldn't stop, even though SHE was the one who had me on a collar. Never will I sleep here again. By 'surprise', Uncle grabbed me. And of course, it was because I was a year older.
" HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MY SWEET LITTLE GIRL!"
Oh, so it's my fault?
" She dragged me out, can't you see the collar? AND the leash in her hand. IT'S ALWAYS BEEN THERE."
SMACK.
" YOU LIAR! HOW COULD YOU LIE TO MY FACE? SHE WOULDN'T LIE TO ME!"
SMACK. SMACK. PUNCH.
Surprise, I'm still standing and have grown to be immune to Uncle's hits.
" It's not my fault. It's not a lie, I just..."
He pulls me over his shoulder and prepares for the basement. Ah, the basement. I have not completely been immune to that yet. He throws me down the stairs and I fall just to have clubs hit my back like knifes. I sustain a whimper and stand. He smacks me straight across the face and I fall. I try to recover but, he already has me in the chains. I don't dare to struggle because I would end up without dinner.

Oh, right, I haven't been able to explain anything yet have I? I lived with my adoptive parents for 3 years since I was 4. I remember everything. When I was one I was thrown towards an orphanage because my mother wouldn't explain why. All she stated was, ' My dear little Teito, I will come back soon, just make sure you remember.' What I was supposed to remember? I forget. So, I must be bad at this then, right? It's my fault, right? Right. Anyway, continuing from where I left off. I stayed in the orphanage for 3 years or so, and I am extremely annoyed with sleep. Ever since I came to the orphanage at the age of one I have hated sleep, it was not the darkness, I relished the darkness. It wasn't the feeling of betrayal, I didn't care as much. I know that's wrong and all, but I just really don't care. If I acted like I cared, they'd be helping me out when I really don't need it. Who really knows, well, I do.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

None0 said...
... I have no words for how amazing that was. And I've only read about half the entire thing. Aklita would definitely approve (personal joke), although Zero would hate him (same), and Emma would probably want to disect him (see above). Some criticism now. The plot moves a little fast, and it's choppy between chapters. Some characters are also introduced without warning, and the description leaves a bit to be desired. There are also way too many characters to keep track of just by fir... (more »)