New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > War of Queens, part 1 of 3

War of Queens, part 1 of 3

Alex S.
War of Queens, part 1 of 3
Summary: The world has been, for as long as anyone can remember, engulfed by the darkness of a dictator. And as equally long, there has been a group opposing him. Now, as ancient beings begin to stir far beneath the world's crust, the race for a weapon of ultimate power begins.

WonTonFred1 said...
It's sorta like you tried to combine Dune, The way of Kings and Tolkien all into one. It doesn't work i'm sorry to say. Your grammer is impeccable, but the story and setting are hard to grasp. Elves and Dwarves are overused, if you wanted to make a truly interesting novel I would suggest you either get rid of them, make your own other creatures to add to them, or if at the last you can't get rid of the cliche, try to create a great magic system.   I don't mean for th... (more »)

DoctorWhoFan827347 said...
This is a really good story! Some bits were hard to understand and might be better with more background information, but overall I enjoyed it.

TheTorchbearer replied...
Dec. 14, 2011 at 5:01 pm :
Thanks! Yeah. There was a small hiatus between writing the first chapters and the last chapters, so it gets a little fuzzy at times. Part 2 will give a ton more background information. :)

DoctorWhoFan827347 replied...
Dec. 14, 2011 at 5:09 pm :
Cool, I can't wait for more!