Perfect Tragedy

By , GreatFalls, MT
Chapters:   1 2 Next »

Prolouge

This is the Prologue so its a bit short the next chapter will be longer
Everyone knows that one day the world will end and the savior will live among us. The bible says that we will never know when it will end but it did say it will end in fire and rage while demons roam the earth; they will kill and torture us but in seven years the pain and suffering will end. How? It didn't say exactly but it will end then we will live in bliss and happiness and the tormented souls will be set free

Often I ask myself, who is this savior? When will the world end? Who will cause it? And most times I will ask myself one dreadful question, will I be here to witness these tragic events? The answer to these questions I will never know but what I do know is it will happen. It may be next year or in tens of thousands of years but it is an undeniable truth to this world.
Chapters:   1 2 Next »

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

NNNEEEOOO11 said...
   It seems dark, but interesting... almost like a modern "Hunter Games". I'm interested to see where your story will go next. Still, I reccomend adding a little more emotion (shock, disgust, hatred) to some of these scenes, unless you want it to be dark and disconnected from the reader, which is fine also (and also one of my preferred styles of writing). But, a bit more emotion would be good too. Besides that, it is very interesting and I look forward towards reading the next chapter!

PerfectTragedy replied...
Dec. 16, 2011 at 11:46 am

Thank you for the commentary and there is more emotion in it but this is just a flash back so its made to be kinda disconnected from the character at the moment.

NNNEEEOOO11 replied...
Alright, that makes sense. The disconnection itself allows the reader to react on their own in ttheir own emotions anyway, so it's still good. Cant wait tilll your next chapter!