Supreme Team: RIse of Pyro Flame

Author's note: My dreams :), first draft dont be harsh
Author's note: My dreams :), first draft dont be harsh  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 47 Next »

Chapter One: Pyro-Flame

Some people believe being a superhero to be magnificent to be all about glory and justice. They do not think of the never-ending stress; the hurt; the unbearable pain we go through everyday. The powers we have can be described as a gift from the god’s however could also be seen as a curse from the Devil. The risks we put our friend’s and family at cause’s constant frustration and paranoia. I want to be normal; I want to be you. I wish I never became the man I am; a symbol of light and hope for thousands but this means I am emotionally distraught, an empty shell.

I simply cannot love a woman; I cannot be shown love or affection by anyone. The chance of them receiving harm from the people I battle to protect them from in the first place is far too high and extravagant; it would destroy me. I just could not handle it…not again. It does not matter how much I want it; how much their beauty grabs my attention and tinkers with my mind; I will forever be alone. I cannot make the same mistake twice. My story is indeed a sad one; I won’t give too much away, but I’m obviously still alive and kicking.

Oh wait I have forgot to introduce myself my name is Jamie Lee; well it was, better known as Pyro-Flame these days to be honest. My story can be interoperated in many ways, is it happy, or is it sad you will have to decide for yourself. I can now produce fire with a click of my fingers and I tell you; it is no magic trick or illusion! You ask how did I get such powers, was I born with them like Superman, is it technology like ironman or is the genetics I am born with like the X-men. You can think that but you would be wrong. I was a normal teenager celebrating the completion of my AS exams; even though I had likely failed Geography, stupid rivers landforms!

Before you read my story you should no it is all fact, these events happened to me. The happiness and the pain, the feeling of success and the feeling of sorrow, the extravagant laughter and the emotional tears. All began that night I mentioned we were out camping next to a reservoir just up the road from Newcastle. My home city which was in my opinion the best city in England as the Quaysides tremendous bridges, great people and yes the cheap night out surpasses all others maybe anywhere in the world; my local town. We were chilling and tossing back some beverages and this is basically the night Pyro-Flame was created; a night I will never ever forget.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

HeartbeatCity said...
May 26, 2013 at 9:02 pm:
Great, a bit abrupt starting, and mabye a lot of close attention to minor details, but still, good. I think it will go far.