Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > The Book of Skrython

The Book of Skrython

Kimberly D.
The Book of Skrython
Summary: Lynna knew two things. One: Her father Scott was nothing less than a disgusting pig that didn't treat her mother right and hated his own daughter. And Two: Her life in England and with The Sacred Book of Skrython would change her forever.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Kestrel135This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is a very good book! I love your humor and perspective, and I can feel for Lyanna. (By the way, great names.) For future writing, I would suggest trying to stray from using 'I' so much to begin each sentence; although it really doesn't bother me too much. :) Please write more, I am very interested in this mystical institute you keep mentioning...

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_hvq20lsdvns4n1cmta8lkfmhc1, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0