My Dirty Little Secrets | Teen Ink

My Dirty Little Secrets

October 13, 2011
More by this author
the-tears-im-crying-dont-deserve-you PLATINUM, Batesville, Indiana
32 articles 0 photos 38 comments

Favorite Quote:
love comes and goes,
just like the watter flows


The author's comments:
this is only the first chapter there is more to come

In my life there are certain things that I can’t tell just any one that I know. For my entire life I have been trying to hide these secrets from everyone just to seem a little normal, but within the last couple of days the dome that secured these secrets and the normality of my life came crumbling down to ruin my life as I know it.

You see just a few days ago the meanest girl in my grade Lesley Jackson also known as the leader of the plastics has broken in to my locker at school and stole my journal. Which contained all of these dirty little secrets that I am talking about. Lesley copied all the pages of my journal and posted them up on the walls of the school. By the end of first period every person in the school had known my dirty little secrets.

What are my dirty little secrets you may ask? Well I’m now known as the girl who has physic ability, or the ghost whisperer. Yes the rumors are certainly true as can be. I did not ask to have physic ability. I did not attain this ability; I was born with this ability. Every day people make fun of me because of it. There are points that I do wish that I didn’t have my ability or that I was never born, but since I cannot change these thing then I must of course live my life as an outcast.

I go to school at East Central High School where my older brother and sister went to, but of course I get the worst experience of all of them. I wouldn’t say that my life was always this miserable. Just until my dirty little secrets were reviled to the entire school and became a social outcast. My entire life was devoted to being normal, and having friends to talk to every day, and that was exactly how it was until Lesley had to move my school and become leader of the plastics. Ever since she moved here she has hated me. For some odd reason she has always been out to get me to destroy my reputation.

When I was little my parents thought that I was over exaggerating, and that I had a over active imagination, but I soon learned that that was far from the truth. A few years later I started to get in to the show the haunting. I had seen physic on this show and how they could see and hear ghosts and I thought to myself wow I can do that. So I then did some expensive research on physic abilities. That is when I finally realized that I had physic ability. Once I found this out I then tried to communicate with them to see what they wanted. They told me that I possess something of value to them. I continued to press forward and asked “what is it that I possess that has value to you?” They replied back to me “your sole” so I’m guessing that is a bad thing. I really don’t know what to make of that conversation.

Okay well my life is out of order just because my secret was revealed to the whole school. And it is all because of Lesley. Just because she is the leader of the plastics doesn’t mean that she has to ruin people’s lives. She has ruined my life so now it is time to get back at her and her followers, and the only way I know how is to use my ability. She has no idea what is coming.

When I got home I beckoned to the Demons that lurk around my house. As I felt them father around my bed to see what I wanted I started. “There has been a turn of unfortunate events.” I said “oh really like what.” The leader of them asked. “Well the leader of the plastics at my school has reviled my secret and I need your help to get back at her.” I said “we will consider it for a price perhaps.” The leader said as his followers all nodded in agreement. “Like what kind of a price would you say this would be?” I asked in a wondering tone. As the leader consulted with his clan I thought for one quick moment. Once they got done consulting each other the leader turned to me and said.” We have decided if we were to do this for you we will need your sole for our payment.” “Are you sure that is what you want?” I asked just trying to hesitate for just one more moment. “You must think this through carefully this is a big decision you are about to make.” The leader said to me “well let me think it over for a day then I will summon you all to marrow for your answer.” I said to the leader. “Well okay then but no later than this time tomorrow you got that?” The leader said to me very sternly. “Yes I got it.” I replied
“Repeat after me.” The leader said “I will summon these demons no later than this time tomorrow.” He said “I will summon these demons no later than this time tomorrow.” I repeated after him. “Well then meeting adjourned.” I said as I gathered my thoughts. “I guess so then.” Said the leader. Once I could feel that all of their energy’s completely gone as they left the room I then got dressed in to my pajamas to go to bed.

I was tired that was for sure I could close my eyes and try to go to sleep, but I just couldn’t fall asleep no matter what I did. I tried a warm glass of milk I tried to read a little to help calm my nerves I tried to count sheep, and none of these things helped me go to sleep. So eventually I gave up on trying to sleep and go up and went down stairs and got on the computer and watched some YouTube videos, and still I couldn’t get my mind off of Lesley and what I would have those demons do to her for pay back.

The next morning I woke up really tired, and my neck was sore from being on the computer for so long last night, but I hadn’t made up my mind yet on whether or not I wanted to sell my sole to the demons yet. I’m not sure that it is worth it just to get back at her for reviling my secret to the school. All though she has ridiculed me for years, and I have never gotten the chance to get back at her till now. I am not the one to get revenge on someone though. I thought about this all the way to school as I rode the bus to school.

But when I got there I saw more of my journal posted on the walls of the school. I never thought that my life could get any worse than it already was. Now I was angry her and her plastics had to pay for what they’ve done to me and the other girls in my school. I now know what I must do.

“Hey looser.” I hear someone yell down the hall at me. I already knew right away who it was but I turned around to look to see who it was anyways.”Hey I’m talking to you or are you from another world too?” Said Lesley just loud enough for the hole hall way could hear her question.”Um…. no I’m not I’m from my mom why?” I stammered looking for more time to come up with a come back. “Well then be on your way you freak.” She said just to amuse her self. Then She turned around and walked the other way.

Once people had stopped staring at me I began to tare down the pieces of paper that had my parts of my journal copied on to them. At that moment I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. That was when I realized that I had a demon in my presents.”What do you want from me?” I asked. “I can help you with your problem if you would like?” “What problem I don’t have a problem, and if I did what makes you think that you can help me with it, better yet what gives you the right to ask if you can help what if I don’t want your help at all.” I said in a low voice so the other people in the hall wouldn’t hear me talking. “well I was just trying to help, but apparently you don’t want my help.” he said as his energy started to disappear. “Waite how can you help me?” I asked before his energy completely disappeared. The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end as her regained energy to answer my question.”I can do what ever you want me to do it is all up to you.” he finally replied. “Well okay I will think about it.” I replied. As the feeling of his energy had finally quite fading away. I continued to rip the copies of my journal off the walls. I then walked to my looker, and opened it, and shoved the copies in to my looker.

I walked in to first period late because I was taring down all the copies off the wall. Lesley Jackson is in my first period. As soon as she saw me walk in she shouted “look the freak is late. What were you doing to be late were you talking to your demons again, or did you go back to you mother ship?” “No I did nether of those things I tore down the copies of my journal off the walls.” I replied back to her. “Boyce take your seat and be quiet, and Jackson stop talking and get to work please thank you.” the teacher said to the both of us. “Yes Mr. Lewis.” Lesley and I said in unison. I then took my seat and opened my book to the page that the rest of the class was on. And for the rest of the class Lesley and I sat in silence.

During second period my phone went off during a test the teacher confiscated my phone and had the office call my parents to notify them that I had my phone confiscated. I then finished my test with ease then went to the office to talk to the principal about having my phone confiscated He said since I am a first time offender that I can have my phone back and get off with a warning. I then went back to my class and by the time I was done with talking to the principal every one was already done with their test and was talking to the other people in the room. I walked to my seat and sat down and sat in silence for the rest of the period and waited for the bell to ring.

Once the bell had rung to end second period I walked out in to the hall and halfheartedly expected there to be nothing on the walls but to my surprise saw what every one else was seeing more of my journal posted up in a display case you know were all the projects go for an art class, and all I could do was to stand there with my mouth gaped open and be astonished that the teacher actually let her out of class to do this again it was like the first time she did it all over again when I walked by it the people that had read it started to laugh at me and antagonize it more that before when it had started out. When Lesley first posted it up on the walls through out the entire school just because she was mean and wanted to ruin my life as it is the day she had posted it the second that I walked in through those big glass doors she seemed to have waited on me to get there cause as soon as I walked though the doors she walked right up to me and said “Your life as you know it to be and love is officially over.” And that is when I had realized some thing has gone honorably wrong and that I had to get to my locker A.S.A.P. Once I got there I scrimmaged through my locker to see if every thing was there and every thing was except my journal which was missing from its usual place that I kept it in.

but this time there was a poster under neath of it that said Shania Boyce the freak and it had glitter all over it. I was so astonished, angry and embarrassed that my face turned a deep red. I turned around to get a teacher to unlock the display case and Lesley was right there in my face waiting for me to say some thing to her. All her plastics were there to just to witness me going off and hit some thing, and boy did I hit some thing and sure wasn’t a wall before I knew it Lesley was on the ground with her hands over her face screaming “I’ll get you for this you just wait for it I’ll get you back” And then I could feel every bodies eyes on me at once all the plastics all my friends and all the other peoples eyes on me just because I had the guts to do what every body wanted to do. I had hit her in the face. Her nose was bleeding from the impact of my fist to her face her lip was busted and her four head was bleeding from hitting the floor. I got out of there as fast as possible just avoid trouble with the other plastics that were her followers and were soon to be just like her, and would eventually get revenge on me for hitting their leader.

In third period my teacher was giving a lecture on Napoleon Bonaparte during this oh so boring lecture I was called down to the office to see the principal to talk to him. When I got down there I was sat in one of those chairs that you sit in when he is talking to some one else at that moment and that he will be with you momentarily. I sat in the seriously uncomfortable chair and waited for a few minutes for him to come out of his office.“Okay the principal will see you know” the secretary said to me from her desk. I took one deep breath and gathered my stuff and got up from the uncomfortable chair. I then walked to the end of the hallway and in to the principal’s office. “Take a seat miss Boyce.” The principal said as soon as I walked in to the office. ”Um am I in some kind of trouble sir.” I asked as I plopped down my stuff and sat in the chair closest to the door. “Well no not exactly.” He answered. “Now I understand that you and Lesley has been having some disagreements lately.” He continued. “And just because you are having some disagreements doesn’t mean you can just hit her in the face.” “Yes well she has been posting parts of my journal on the walls.” I said trying to defend myself. “That is still not an excuse for your behavior.” He said firmly. “I know I know, and I’m sorry for hitting her but it was just an impulse.” I said in an apologetic tone. “Don’t think that just because you say you’re sorry doesn’t mean that you can get off Scot-free.” He said to me. “I know it doesn’t but I just thought that I would throw that in there.” I said with a little bit of a smile on my face. “Well I’m afraid that I will have to give you some form of punishment.” He said in a regretful tone. “Okay lay it on me sir. what is my punishment.” I said to him. “I’ll have to give you a Friday school.” He said to me. “Well okay I guess that is okay with me.” I said to him. “Is that all you need?” I asked. “Well no I also wanted to tell you that the hole journal thing has been taken care of.” “Thank you sir.” I said thankfully and walked out of his office and in to the hall way were all the other offices are. I then walked down that hall way and in to the main office. I walked out of the front doors of the office and in to the hall ways of the dreadful school. As I walked down the hall it seemed that everyone’s eyes were on me at that moment. And they followed me down the hall as I walked by I attracted more eyes than ever before. I tried to ignore the feeling as much as possible but after a while it gets annoying and then you just got to say something to the people that is staring at you. But I fought the urge to say something to them.

At that moment I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end again. I then could hear the footsteps be hide me. I kept on walking and pretended to not notice that he was there. And all I got in return was a ringing in my ears and goose bumps on my arms. It continued to get worse till I finally gave in and turned around to talk to him. “Why were you trying to pretend like I wasn’t here?” he asked me. “May I ask you a question?” I asked back at him “Well maybe you could depend what the question is.” He replied. “What is your name?” I asked him. “My name is James.” he replied “and my offer still stands strong you know.” he said to me in all most a whisper. “Know it still does.” I replied to him but before the first word escaped my lips his energy field was gone from my raid r. once I got home It was time to summon the demons once again like I had promised to d the night be for. “I summon the demons come to me and let me feel your energy.” I chanted like I always did when I needed to talk to them. Once I could feel that all of their energies were there I began. “I have made my decision.” I said to their leader. “And what have you chosen to do?” their leader asked me. “I have decided to let you have my sole and help me with Lesley.” I replied to him “Good.” he said in a creepy voice. “Well then were do we start.”

The author's comments:
here is the next chapter

As we sat in my room and talked about what will happen to Lesley we came up with a few good ideas. But none of them were good enough for me. We all agreed to meet again tomorrow to discuss it a little bit more. So once all their energy fields were gone I could go to sleep easily that night knowing that there would be something done about Lesley, and it would be done soon. All night I dreamed of all the things that could be done to Lesley and all the parts that I could play in it. And everything that I did was fun. It was the best dream that I have ever had.

The next morning I woke up feeling great and refreshed. I was so energetic that I couldn’t stay in my seat all day at school. It seemed to drag by all day. That I couldn’t even wait for my favorite class to end, and that is not normal for me because I normally don’t want it to end at all. My favorite class is English, because I love to read and wright all kinds of things. I also wright all kinds of thing as well, and all I could think of was going home and continuing the debate with the demons and figuring out what we are going to do with Lesley, and how we are going to deal with her and her followers. When it comes time to deal with her that is.

As the day slowly came to a sluggish ending. I sat in my room and summoned them. To my surprise their energy fields came slowly slower than usual. As they slowly came their energy field popped up one right after the other. “What took you guys so long to get here?” I asked. “Oh well the board member had gotten in to a fight, and then they called the rest of us for a meeting, then they go in to another fight, and that fight lasted for ever.” The youngest member of the demon clan said. “Oh.” I said



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 8 comments.


on Nov. 16 2011 at 9:27 am
the-tears-im-crying-dont-deserve-you PLATINUM, Batesville, Indiana
32 articles 0 photos 38 comments

Favorite Quote:
love comes and goes,
just like the watter flows

thank you all for comenting on my story I really apriciate it thank you for all the nice words you have writen, and once again thank you all so very much love ya

on Nov. 3 2011 at 10:32 pm
Eliahumandoglover SILVER, San Francisco, California
5 articles 0 photos 29 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Don't say the old lady screamed. Bring her on and let her scream." --Mark Twain "Being tactful is saying someone is open-minded when they have a hole in their head."by???

 I like the idea but there is no action and no character, or descriptive details. It has a great plot though.

Fizza SILVER said...
on Oct. 29 2011 at 2:02 am
Fizza SILVER, Raipur, Other
7 articles 2 photos 177 comments
nice work. love it keep it up. :)

on Oct. 25 2011 at 2:21 pm
kingofwriters BRONZE, DeWitt, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 196 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Books are a uniquely portable magic." - Stephen King

I love books, and I love technology, but I don't want to see the latter overwhelm the former. I just think books are meant to be pages you turn, not screens you scroll through.

Hey, thanks for commenting on my story!

I read this, and I liked it a lot. It's very creative and you used a lot of good writing techniques!

You need to work on spelling and grammar though. Like when the demons said they wanted her sole, it's actually spelled 'soul'. Sole is used when you're talking about the sole of someone's shoe or something.

Another thing is that I learned in language arts is that you start a new paragraph whenever someone says something.

But other than that, it's very good! Keep it up! :)


on Oct. 24 2011 at 9:24 am
the-tears-im-crying-dont-deserve-you PLATINUM, Batesville, Indiana
32 articles 0 photos 38 comments

Favorite Quote:
love comes and goes,
just like the watter flows

I don't think that there is any set time for how long I think they get to it when they do

on Oct. 18 2011 at 8:55 pm
Miki-chan BRONZE, Waynesboro, Mississippi
3 articles 0 photos 37 comments

Favorite Quote:
Don't screw with Crazy.

I'm curious; around how long does it take for an article to get posted on the site? I've got two that are still not on the website yet.

on Oct. 18 2011 at 9:11 am
the-tears-im-crying-dont-deserve-you PLATINUM, Batesville, Indiana
32 articles 0 photos 38 comments

Favorite Quote:
love comes and goes,
just like the watter flows

as soon as I can I will add more chapters to it

on Oct. 17 2011 at 7:42 pm
Miki-chan BRONZE, Waynesboro, Mississippi
3 articles 0 photos 37 comments

Favorite Quote:
Don't screw with Crazy.

I thougt this was a very good story. I love supernatural stories, but what happens from there? Is there a sequal?