Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > My Dirty Little Secrets

My Dirty Little Secrets

the-tears-im-crying-dont-deserve-you
My Dirty Little Secrets
Summary: this is a story about a girl who is physic and has her secret reveled to the shool and now every one thinks she is a freak so she has decided to get back at her by selling her soul to the demons

Fizza_98 said...
Oct. 29, 2011 at 2:02 am:
nice work. love it keep it up. :)

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Hey, thanks for commenting on my story!

I read this, and I liked it a lot. It's very creative and you used a lot of good writing techniques!

You need to work on spelling and grammar though. Like when the demons said they wanted her sole, it's actually spelled 'soul'. Sole is used when you're talking about the sole of someone's shoe or something.

Another thing is that I learned in language arts is that you start a new paragraph whenever someone says something.

But o... (more »)

CaeCae97 said...
I thougt this was a very good story. I love supernatural stories, but what happens from there? Is there a sequal?

the-tears-im-crying-dont-deserve-youThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 18, 2011 at 9:11 am :
as soon as I can I will add more chapters to it

CaeCae97 replied...
Oct. 18, 2011 at 8:55 pm :
I'm curious; around how long does it take for an article to get posted on the site? I've got two that are still not on the website yet.

Oct. 24, 2011 at 9:24 am :
I don't think that there is any set time for how long I think they get to it when they do

Eliahumandoglover replied...
Nov. 3, 2011 at 10:32 pm :
 I like the idea but there is no action and no character, or descriptive details. It has a great plot though.

Nov. 16, 2011 at 9:27 am :
thank you all for comenting on my story I really apriciate it thank you for all the nice words you have writen, and once again thank you all so very much love ya