Impossible

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17

chapter sixteen

Attacks were happening all over the Middle East. And America was at the verge of leaving Israel. It was almost time. Isabel and I were a month into college and she had already had her beautiful bouncy little girl. Her name was Mitch. She was another Angel. The moment I laid eyes on her I knew, her little dark curls and big sapphire eye’s told the whole story. I had known her as an Angel, and I would know her now. Conrad and I often talked to her in her sleep. When Is was gone I would watch her and she’d giggle as I jumped her up and down on my lap. It was clear then, as she touched my check, that when Jesus came, Isabel would go and it’d be my job to look after her. She had a greater purpose in this life, and God was hand delivering her to me. So Conrad and I of course, treated her as our own. We helped with the diapers, babysitting, and buying the cloths. I tried my hardest to stop by the day care at college and visit in between every class. And often she’d coo when she saw me and clap her little tan hands. She looked so much like her mom. Sometimes at night I would cry and hold her because when Isabel was gone…Mitch was the only thing I would have that reminded me of her. All the pictures would stay here, in this beautiful big state, as we set out to travel the world, helping whenever we could. Mitch was lucky in a way. She’d see the world growing up. It’d be her big playground. I would bring her back here one day…to see the ocean…to see the place were her mom grew up…and to help me remember. Remember my human life.

My second year was when it happened. The Second Coming. Everything had gotten bad lately. The you know who was taking control now of Eastern Europe and the whole world was in World War three. Everything was going down. Me, Isabel, Mitch, Conrad, and Steve all watched as Jesus appeared through the clouds with the trumpets blasting the most beautiful music I had ever heard. I knew the song as me and Conrad’s. The day we got married they had played the song, and now the played it for us again. Jesus looked no different from when I had last seen him. He was kind, and amazing, and of course, my lord and savior. He said some words and light filled the sky’s as heaven itself opened up to all the souls now descending into the clouds. I cried as I watched Isabel and Steve go. That morning I had called my parents and told them I loved them. Dylan was still here though. He was an Angel too. But he was with his soul mate Tori, who was one too, at the house. My big white house. Isabel hugged me as she followed closely behind Steve. Turning back once to kiss Mitch and say, “I love you all,” one last time. Then after the lights all dimmed back to the normal blue, the screaming broke loose.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

ZeRo183. said...
Wow, i really liked this it was amazing. The Angels, God, the love. This is original and an amazing story, i look forward to reading more! So please, Please, dont stop.

Jor456 replied...
Thank you! I'm currently working on the rest of it so please keep reading! Its great to know someone likes my story, it really helped me keep going so thanks.

JillianNora said...

Hmmm... I really like the idea you have going on in this story. It's very creative and it is certainly original:) However, I had a little trouble reading it becasue of some misspellings and grammatical errors. With a bit of editing and maybe some more elaboration, you could have a truly amazing book on your hands.

Good work!

Jor456 replied...
Oct. 18, 2011 at 11:11 am
Thanks! That was just the first part of the book I submitted I'm currently working on the rest of it (theres three parts). I just wanted to get feedback on my idea so thank you for that. I'll defenitly do some editing.