Immortal Soul

Author's note: I have been writing this book since i was 11 years old. the insperation for it was a poem. I have...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I have been writing this book since i was 11 years old. the insperation for it was a poem. I have lived all over the contry and live with my parents, brothers, and our cats.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Charaters

Sara miller: Tall red head with one eye green the right one brown and blind. She has a scar from temple to chin on the right side. Kind but fierce. Scared mentally form the deaths of her parents
Julean: Black hair and dark green eyes. Sarcastic and moody his only goal in life is to avenge his family and kill the vampire that killed them, but he is unprepared to take a life.
Drake: Master mind and apparent leader of the Ancient vampires. Wants Sara alive for some reason. Neat sandy hair
really this is just info
and brown eyes. Wares a half mask so no one has seen his face. It hides the mystery of his past along with his ruthless expect no mercy attitude.
Ruby: One of the oldest living Vampires she is caring but has a no nonsense attitude. Grandmotherly, short, and slim. Extremely strong with blond hair and sandy blue eyes
Satfire: A black haired beauty with curly ringlets. She’s Drakes Second and with her cold dark brown eyes can intimidate even the toughest person. Rover is her partner
Rover: Half crazed with blood lust form little of the substance. His eyes are a dark red that seem to pulse when looking at someone. His sandy hair is full of dirt and tangles and his closes are in disrepair. He is the polar opposite of his partner Satfire.
Pastor: The pastor of Sara’s Village a cruel and evil man only interested in his own gain.
Mr. Brown: the Pastors only friend and Sara’s uncle
Mr. Foster: A Cruel man that is only happy when others suffer. Runner of the village Orphanage.
Robert Miller: Sara’s father
Emily Miller: Sara’s Mother
Em: Young orphan Sara “Adopts”
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

denooh said...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 4:06 am:
geart story r you going to right more?

queentabbiecat99 replied...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:12 pm :
yep im working on it more chapters hould be up soon