Blood Song

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36 Next »

Reaching out

I pushed the water behind me and swam up towards the surface. As I broke the surface I took a large gasp of air and looked up at the broken bridge above me, my small BMW hanging off the side; threatening to fall. I swam to the large mountain of rocks and started to climb. I felt the shards of rock cut at the soft fabric of my dress. I reached my hand out, searching for something to grab onto. Just then I felt cold hands grab my hands and pulled me up, over the rocks. I landed on the ground and then the hands were back; pulling me to my feet. I looked up and my gaze met piercing blue eyes. I shivered slightly as the wind passed over my soaking wet body. I looked over his face. His eyebrows dark and furrowing in response to my gaze of amazement. His cheek bones were clearly defined against his pale white skin. I reached up and touched a lock of his raven colored hair; slightly shining in the sun. I felt his arms around me in a protective way. I slightly looked over his head and saw the sun setting over the horizon. My eyes came back to his face and I sharply had an intake of breath. "Hello, Cora." He said, his voice rippling over me like pure velvet. His voice was strong and slightly scratchy, causing goosebumps to sprout on the back of my arms. I gasped and sat up in my bed, sweat beading on my forehead and chest. I looked around my small room in Virgina. I could hear the TV on in mom's room. I took a reassuring breath and laid back down, replaying the dream in my mind.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36 Next »

This book has 11 comments. Post your own now!

WrightOrLeft said...
NEW INSTALLMENT!!!!

CrazyGirl101 said...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 2:40 am
Pleaseeee write more this is amazing. I could probably eat it, it's that good. No joke what would make it better would be a sequel.

Naiad said...
you should write a sequel were Damon comes back to Fells Church to get Cora back.

PrettyInPurple said...
Dec. 21, 2011 at 1:19 am
AMAZING! I LOVED IT! Could you please come check out a few of my things? And soon something new will be posted it will be my first book!

AussiMusicLover said...
One Word... A-MAZ-ING!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! Would love to pick up a ton of books by you one day :D :D 

WrightOrLeft replied...
May 29, 2011 at 1:27 am
Thank you! I was SOOO worried when I worte this that no one would like it. Thanks for the kind words! :) New chapters will be up within the week.

AussiMusicLover replied...
May 29, 2011 at 5:15 am
Welcome! How could someone NOT like it?! that would be INSANE!  So excited for new chapters!! :D :D :D

WrightOrLeft replied...
Haha . Thanks. Hey, give me some of your work.... i REALLY want to read it. :) TTFN. :)

WrightOrLeft replied...
Nov. 1, 2011 at 8:33 am
New update!!!! Kleo, the dead best friend, has a new last name, instead of Brown it is going to be Gilbert!!!

SN3RD replied...
The summary is really what dragged me in, you're a great writer! Want to come check me out and give me some feedback? :) Hunter's Point or Perceptive

WrightOrLeft replied...
Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:40 am
Thank you! I hope you enjoyed it. Wow, did you read all of the chapters? :)