Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Pulsing Blue - Part 1

Pulsing Blue - Part 1

Alyssa C.
Pulsing Blue - Part 1
Summary: Meaghan West is not normal. She can do things other people have only dreamed of. When her sister is kidnapped, she is willing to do anything to get her back. Needless to say, when she finds someone on the streets of Boston with the same telltale signs as the people who kidnapped her sister, she takes action. Soon she is swept away, on a trip across the country, in order to get her back. Then disaster strikes...

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

peaceluvmusic said...
Jun. 16, 2011 at 10:45 am
alyssa, i finished this.  soooo good.  email me the rest kay?

lovelycheese said...

I'm super sorry for the late comment. At least school's out now. :]

So here are my thoughts: [I'm reading this as I go]

[] means add something; [/] means take it out.

- 'He checked his watch again[,] and increased his pace.' Don't forget the comma.

- 'She looked around fourteen[,] and had brown hair [with] striking blue eyes.' This description sounds slightly bland. Brown and blue are very generic terms. Cerulean blue? Chocolate brown? 

- ... (more »)

leaf44 replied...
thanks so much, an yeah i know about the question marks and commas, i recintly fixed that.  And i didn't spill everything about her in the first few chapters.... just trust me on that.  Flashback part was interesting, think i might do that.  Yeah, i think it kind of goes to fast too, i was trying to work on that. - Again thanks for the comments i really apreciate it!

leaf44 said...
Would love and appreciate comments!!!