Step Family From H***

Author's note: Um I hope you like it.
Author's note: Um I hope you like it.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7

Travel

We sat there waiting for Corbin to wake up. After three hours of waiting, I decided to go do something else.

"Angelica?" I said, "I am going to go back to the house to see if I can get any other things we might need."

She replied,"Okay, Just be careful." I nodded and ran into the woods running at full speed. The window that I jumped from was still open. I ran and jumped, The spell I had cast earlier was still active, so I flew up from the ground,
If you want to know what he says go to google translate. and copy and paste. Rate and Comment
and landed just inside the window.

Brenna was still out on the floor. I walked over to the shelves, and looked on them. Each shelf had a label, the first was labeled "Common." The second was labeled "Rare." The last was labeled "Impossible to get (By Witches)." I went through that shelf first.

I saw a bag laying on the floor next to it, and dumped everything in it. I did the same with the "Rare" shelf. I left the items on the common shelf. Looking around some more,I noticed the book on the stand. I went over to it and picked it up. I closed it and looked at the cover, Grimiore :Volume Six.

I put it in the bag and I looked over to see Brenna starting moving her arms, and legs. Walking over to the window, I jumped down out of the window, and ran. It took me twice as long with the extra weight I was carrying. Halfway back, I heard a loud high pitch scream coming from the driection of the house.

I just kept running. I got to the house and saw that Corbin was awake. He was sitting in the chair, and was talking to Angelica.

"Deston, your back!" I heard Corbin yell as soon as I stepped out of the woods.

I rolled my eyes and asked, "So, Where do we have to go?"

He sighed and said "Well, we are going to have to go to the largest witch coven in the world. It’s in New York, New York."

I nodded and he asked me, "Did you get the Grimiore: Volume Six book while you were at the house?" I got it out of my bag,and handed it to him. He flipped through the pages, and found the spelll he wanted. He finally stoped flipping the pages, and said, "Okay, give me a hour to get these ingredients ready." I was confused."Ingredients for what?" I asked.

He replied, "For the teleportation spell that will transport us to New York." Corbin walked to Grandma’s door, and flung it open. "How did he know the door was open?" I thought.

I walked inside, and went into the living room. I grabbed my suitcase from the porch, and brought it inside, unshrinking it. I pulled out all the books, and opened the ones titled Grandma's Secrets. I skimmed it, and found tips about different spells and potions. We all continued reading.

Three hours later, Angelica and I were still studying the book, when Corbin wandered downstairs. He had a silver bowl filled with different herbs.

"Okay, get your things together, and we can go," Corbin said. Angelica and I put all our things back in our suitcases, and shrunk them. Corbin had already set up everything on the table.

"This is what you do, I am going to say the incantation, and you two have to put fire and ice inside the bowl, but only when I say too."

We both nodded, and he started chanting,

"Come ho detto le parole qui e ora, per portarci a New York. Dico queste parole ancora una volta devo fare per portarci a New York." He motioned for us to do our parts. I shot ice inside the bowl using steady stream. Angelica did the same with her fire. Before we could do anything else, a bright light surrounded us, and we were gone.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7

This book has 8 comments. Post your own now!

Rachellee said...
That's a really good story so far :)

Jasper23 replied...
Thanks, I am glad you like it.

Rachellee replied...
Are you writing more?? :)

Jasper23 replied...
Yes I am I will post some more in just a minute.

Jasper23 replied...
I have posted more.

Rachellee said...
That's a realy good story so far :)

jbaker0184 said...

Very interesting, what was your motivation.  Keep in touch.

Jasper23 replied...
My motivation was I really don't know just liked the Idea. What do you think of it?