Step Family From H***

Author's note: Um I hope you like it.
Author's note: Um I hope you like it.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

Attacked

My sister and I walked inside our house. Brenna smiled as we walked in the door. She was standing in the hallway waiting for us. Angelica and I instantly turned for the stairs. About half-way up the stairs, I froze Brenna, so she couldn't follow us. We went seperate ways to our rooms. I grabbed my suit-case out of the closet.

Opening it, I threw three of the books Grandma gave us into my suitcase. Angelica had the fourth book. I picked out some of my favorite clothes in my closet, snagged
Here is the best chapter so far I think. Comment and Rate,Thanks
my laptop, and some other items, (Toothpaste, Shampoo, Soap, Etc.). I opened the book of shadows and looked for a spell to shrink my bag.

There was one, "As I bow, shrink this item now." I bowed and the suitcase shrunk to the size of a piece of paper. Walking to the window, I opened it and threw my suitcase out freezing it's fall. I closed the window, walked out of my room, and walked into Angelica's room.

She came out of her room, and closed the door behind her, winking at me. We both walked down the stairs. Glancing at each other wearily, we both went opposite directions down the stairs. I walked into the dining room, and saw my step-mom as she drove a atheme into my dad.

I froze, planting my feet, staring at her smug smile on her face. My dad's death didn't even phase me, but just the thought of my mothers death had torn me from limb to limb, and I had to put myself back together. It made me stronger than I had ever before realized. I froze the room, but Brenna and three people in the room moved slowly, and then un-froze.

They were a lot stronger then me, and I saw behind them Angelica.

"So, petty witch, what do you plan to do now ?"they cackled. I laughed and surrounded the rest of the demons in ice. Brenna's face went blank with shock.

"Your stupid mother, I knew I should of stole her powers instead of letting her keep them!"Brenna screamed, but I smiled. Then, before I could react, she exploded. In her place stood a creature that mimicked her appearence, except it had flaming hair, black eyes, talons for nails, grayish skin, and her teeth were pointed.

She now was laughing in a demonic voice that was louder then it should of been. I crossed my arms and felt something in my hands. I uncrossed my arms and pulled out two swords. One was on fire, the other was made of slippery ice. I threw the one that was on fire at Angelica. She caught it, and we both stood there, while Brenna grimanced.

"Those horrid swords!" She yelled, and charged at me. I moved to my left, and swung my sword hitting her in the back, she fell to the floor. I saw Angelica slicing the demons, that had frozen. "Deston, go find Corbin, I'll deal with her!"Angelica shouted. I nodded and saw her dash towards Brenna.

I ran upstairs into Corbins room, but he wasn't there. I quickly turned around and ran towards Brenna and my dads room. He wasn't there either. Then I remembered this house had an attic. I ran into Corbin's bed room, and dashed into his closet, where the access panel was. I looked up into his closet. The panel was open.

I quickly thought up a spell, and said "As my heart pumps blood, allow me to greatly jump!" I walked across the room as saying the spell. I reached the other wall, positioned myself, and ran, jumping as I got under the opening. Landing in the attic, I saw corbin on a table, surrounded by a pentagram.

I walked closer to him, and noticed he had fainted. I walked even closer, and ran straight into a sheild surrounding the pentagram. I jumped off the floor, and thought deeply of a spell. I couldn't think of anything, but then, I noticed a book over on the stand.

Deciding it was inportant, I walked over and looked. The page was open on the spell for the sheild, and the reversal spell. It wasn't a normal spell, but more like a ritual. I walked over to a shelf that had a wooden bowl, and I snatched the candle, too. As I looked around more, I found a lighter. Quickly, I walked back, and made ice appear in the bowl, and melted it.

I set the candle in the water, and lit it. The candle was supposed to drain the sheild. As I was burning, Angelica jumped up from downstairs. She was bleeding from her arm and left leg. She jumped and glided over where I was standing. Before I could even blink, Brenna shot up threw a hole in the ceiling. I had my ice sword in hand, though.

She charged me, but I was ready for her. I jumped over her head, and spun around stabbing her in the back. She gasped, and fell onto the wooden floor. Her glassy eyes staring were into oblivion. I pulled my sword out of her, and the sheild around Corbin disinigrated.

I thought, "Where am I going to put this thing?" The sword then melted, leaving only the handle. Angelica cocked her head to the side and did the same. We stuck the handles in our pockets and I walked over to pick up Corbin.

"I'll be down in a second. Got to go get my stuff." I heard Angelica say as I jumped out the window. I walked over to where my suitcase sat, and waited for Angelica. Before I new it, she fell from her window.

"How did you do that?" I asked her, but she just smiled and replied, "Agility spell." I nodded and we walked into the woods together. She carried both the suitcases once I showed her how to shrink hers. We decided we would go to Grandma's house.

We ran there as fast as we could, which wasn't very fast. It took us about twenty minutes to get there. We both walked out of the woods, and to her front door.

There was a note, "Dear Deston and Angelica, I had to go to my coven meeting, and will not be back. If you need me, call me through a spell. Ask the half-breed your questions, he knows! Love, grandma."

The note finished with that. I set Corbin down and waited.

Rachellee said...
Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:18 pm:
That's a really good story so far :)

Jasper23 replied...
Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:37 pm :
Thanks, I am glad you like it.

Rachellee replied...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:10 pm :
Are you writing more?? :)

Jasper23 replied...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:11 pm :
Yes I am I will post some more in just a minute.

Jasper23 replied...
Apr. 6, 2011 at 7:30 pm :
I have posted more.

Rachellee said...
Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:17 pm:
That's a realy good story so far :)

jbaker0184 said...
Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:37 pm:

Very interesting, what was your motivation.  Keep in touch.

Jasper23 replied...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:44 pm :
My motivation was I really don't know just liked the Idea. What do you think of it?