Step Family From H***

Author's note: Um I hope you like it.
Author's note: Um I hope you like it.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

Secrets

Once we got to the park, we sat down at a picnic table and laid out the books. the first book was simply titled, Deston. The second was titiled, Angelica. The third was titled, Herb's Secrets. The fourth book was titled, Grandma's Secrets. The final book was called, The Book of the Shadows. I grabbed the book that had my name on it, while Angelica did the same.

When I opened the book, a letter fell out. Picking up the letter, I saw Grandma written on it. I ripped it,and read, "Dear
Please comment and rate. thanks
Deston, I am sorry that you can't come over for the time. Use the books to train yourself for now, and if you need to call your mother, those instructions are in The Book of the Shadows. I will always love you, Grandma." I shook my head, trying to clear my mind from the letter, and I opened my book to the first page. "How to Control your Ice powers." I was captured in that book for hours.

My watch beeped as it hit two-twenty five. Angelica and I had already planned to meet with Corbin. It only took me a minute to get to the post-office. Walking down the ally, I got a bad feeling in my gut. "I see you came," Corbin said from behind me. "What do you want?" I asked him with a serious tone.

He smiled and replied "Always want to get down to bussiness. Actually, I wanted to talk about our little predicamint." I looked confused, thinking, "What is he talking about?"

"Um. . . Well, you being a witch... and all."

"Oh!" I thought aloud. "How did you know that?" I said, my anger rising.

He laughed, and said "You stink, and that's how I know." I thought harder, remembering I put on deoderant. "Demons can smell witches!" I remembered.

I froze him by lifting my left hand to the base of his neck, and used my other to unfreeze his head. "Your a demon?" I asked. He smiled and shook his head no. "What are you then?" I asked. He grinned a sly smile, and this time, I wanted to smack it off his face. "I am half demon, and half witch." He finally admitted. "So, what do want, then?" I asked him again.

He laughed this time, "I am here to help you stop my mother." I was confused. Then it clicked. His mom was a full, evil demon. I looked into his eyes. I walked over and grabbed The Book of the Shadows where I had set it down. I looked through it until I found what I wanted, a truth spell. Corbin was scared, I could tell with the sheen of sweat over his forehead.

I said the spell,

"Moon and tide save help me now,

I seek the truth here not yet found,

For underneath the fog there lies,

New possibilities for I,

So let this night be unlike others,

And let the noble show their colors,

And let the meek and cowards run,

For now the moon seeks out her sun,

And by the power that is three,

So as I will it, so mote it be."

The spell worked. A white light shot out of my hands, and went into him, and his lips glowed faintly. "Have you been telling me the truth?" I asked. That was all I needed to ask him. "Yes." He said instantly. He had been telling the truth. I said the reversal spell, because I didn't want him blurting out the truth to anything I asked. I unfroze him, and strolled away.

He followed me, though. I walked to where Angelica was waiting. She looked suprised to see Corbin following me. "What is he doing here?" she whispered to me. I whispered back, "He has information." We got coffees, and went back to the park ,and Corbin confessed everything to Angelica. She didn't believe him.

She didn't believe him even when he shot a ball of fire right into a tree. "So, how long have you been a demon?" I asked him. "Ever since I was born." Then his phone rang. "Hello?"he called. There was a pause. "Okay, I'll be home on a minute, Mom." He put his phone back in his pocket, and said, "Mom is wondering where I am at. Get ready when you get home."

"For what?" I asked him.

"To leave. Mom is planning to kill you tonight." Both of our mouths dropped. As he smiled and got up; we sat there frozen After a few seconds, we both pulled out The Book of the Shadows, and I looked for a protection spell. There wasn't one. We eventually arrived at the nightmare of our home.

Rachellee said...
Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:18 pm:
That's a really good story so far :)

Jasper23 replied...
Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:37 pm :
Thanks, I am glad you like it.

Rachellee replied...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:10 pm :
Are you writing more?? :)

Jasper23 replied...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:11 pm :
Yes I am I will post some more in just a minute.

Jasper23 replied...
Apr. 6, 2011 at 7:30 pm :
I have posted more.

Rachellee said...
Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:17 pm:
That's a realy good story so far :)

jbaker0184 said...
Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:37 pm:

Very interesting, what was your motivation.  Keep in touch.

Jasper23 replied...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:44 pm :
My motivation was I really don't know just liked the Idea. What do you think of it?