Step Family From H***

Author's note: Um I hope you like it.
Author's note: Um I hope you like it.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

Caught

I awoke as soon as I heard a knock at the door. Getting up, I casually walked over to open it. My step-mom, Brenna, was standing there. "Be down for breakfast in twenty minutes," she told me. I closed the door. I got some clothes on, and walked out of my room into the bathroom. I opened the bathroom to find Corbin staring into the toilet; talking to himself.

I snickered at him, and kicked him out of the bathroom. It only took me a second to get ready. I walked downstairs, and
Here is another chapter (There is a bad word or two in this chapter I think)
into the kitchen to my dad, step-brother, sister, and step-mom. I sat down ,and looked at the food. Bacon, scrambled eggs and pancakes with cinnamon. I pushed the food away from me, and watched them eat. Corbin took my plate and ate it too. "Pig," I mumbled.

"So, Deston, What are you and Angelica doing today?" Brenna asked me. Looking up slowly from the table, I replied, "Going to town... for shopping. You know the usual." She nodded and took all the plates off the table. Angelica and I get up at the same time, and always leave the house together.

We walked to town, which was a shorter walk than it was to Grandma's. I walked to the closest gas station, and to the only pay phone in town. I brought five-dollars, which should be enough to call when I got to town. I knewGrandma's number by heart. I dialed her phone number at sonic speed. Grandma answered on the first ring.

I told her everything that happened. She told me to be at the liabary in twenty minutes. Walking away from the pay phone to where my sister was waiting, I noticed Corbin across the street. "Dang," I thought. I walked to where Corbin was standing. When I got within five-feet of him, he dropped a piece of paper. I picked it up and it read, "meet me behind the post-office at 2:30 pm."

After reading the note, I went to where Angelica was standing. I told her, "We need to get to the liabary." She nodded ,and we started running.

We got there just in time. I opened the door and walked in without my sister, because Angelica wanted to stay outside as a lookout. I walked inside, and looked around. There was only two people there, and they were definately not my grandma.

But before I turned around, both of the people got up and walked towards me. "Are you Deston?" One of them asked me. I nodded. "Well here!" they responded. They handed me five, heavy books. I walked out the back door of the library. I got out the front of the building, and Angelica and I walked to the park.

Rachellee said...
Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:18 pm:
That's a really good story so far :)

Jasper23 replied...
Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:37 pm :
Thanks, I am glad you like it.

Rachellee replied...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:10 pm :
Are you writing more?? :)

Jasper23 replied...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:11 pm :
Yes I am I will post some more in just a minute.

Jasper23 replied...
Apr. 6, 2011 at 7:30 pm :
I have posted more.

Rachellee said...
Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:17 pm:
That's a realy good story so far :)

jbaker0184 said...
Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:37 pm:

Very interesting, what was your motivation.  Keep in touch.

Jasper23 replied...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:44 pm :
My motivation was I really don't know just liked the Idea. What do you think of it?