Step Family From H***

Author's note: Um I hope you like it.
Author's note: Um I hope you like it.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

Received

I looked up, my mom staring at me as my Grandma walked out of the room. I continued staring at my mother as she walked out of the pentagram, and went from a floresent ghostly figure to a natural looking human. I crashed right into her, hugging her as tightly as I could. She didn't hesitate to hug back. There I stood, hugging my dead mother and sobbing, while my sister stood there shocked.

Mom finally let me go and turned to my sister. Hugging her, my sister came out of her trance and
I hope you all like this chapter. Please comment and Rate.
hugged back, crying. Our mom grabbed both of us by the hands and led us over to the sofas near the stained glass windows. The first thing she said was, "Now, I don't have much time, so I am going to tell you as fast as possible. Deston and Angelica, you are both witches. When I died I gave you both my powers and plus the powers you were born with makes you both extremely strong. Demons will come after you, and try to kill both of you, but Grandma will teach you how to use your powers."

Then a heavenly light shined down, and she turned transparent again, and said, "Well I got to go. I love both of you. Goodbye my darlings." She disappeared. Grandma walked back upstairs after a few minutes finding us both sitting on the sofa staring into oblivion. She walked over and sat where our mother was sitting, and handed us both a glass of something. "Drink." she said.

We both did, and it tasted horrible. "It will bring your powers to the surface so we can see what they are." We both nodded and sat there. I looked to my right and saw something flying towards my face. I instincttively put my hand in front of my face and... nothing. I felt nothing, I opened my eyes and saw a basketball sized rock hanging in mid air a foot in front of my face. Grandma nodded, flicked her hand, and the rock flew out the window. "What was that?" I asked.

"Oh, I have creatures gaurding my house ,and they are pretty smart, so one probably new you could freeze time, so they threw the rock at you." The rock came back in towards Angelica. She put her hands up, and the rock shattered. I put my hands up again shielding my face from the peices ,but they all froze.

Grandma was smiling now. She flicked her wrist again as she threw the rocks out the window. Me and Angelica were both shocked. Next thing I know, I exhaled and snow comes out of my mouth. I looked at Angelica, and fire was coming out of hers in little embers. Grandma was nowing grinning really big. "Good! Now we know what your powers are."

"What are they?" I asked. She replied, "You can freeze time, and can control ice ,and the cold. Angelica can shatter things, and control fire and heat." I nodded and shook my head looking towards my right. I saw a man standing there in a black coat. I froze him, and Grandma looked at where I was looking, and gasped. She walked over to the table, but before she could do anything, I exhaled and snow and ice shot out of my mouth freezing this man.

Grandma walked back over and stabbed a knife into the mans heart. "Sorry, that was a demon." She said as the man bursted into flames screaming. I laughed, and Angelica looked at me like I was crazy. Grandma laughed with me and said, "Well we need to work on your powers while we have time." We both nodded at that and started.

Grandma threw things into the air, and wanted Angelica to shatter them while I was to freeze them after she shattered them. We did that like a game for a hour or so, and then started to work on our fire and ice power. Grandma would throw a candle in the air, and Angelica had to melt it. I had to refreeze it before it hit the ground. It was fun but then the clock struck 5 and we had to go.

The walk home was enjoyable ,espically since it wasn't hot. Grandma said I would always be cool, and that I'd never get warm. Angelica would never get to cold, or warm. That was a plus to this, I could freeze time. It only took us a minute to get home, and I walked right back into my nightmare.

My Dad and Brenna, once again, were yelling at each other. "What do you two think you are doing? Going to your Grandma's house and aruging with each other?" "What in the hell is she talking about?" I thought. I scolded her and asked, "What are you talking about?"

She rolled her eyes, and asked me, "Why did you go to your Grandma's house aruging with each other?" She looked at me sternly, I didn't respond, and she said, "Well, until you admit it, you both are not aloud over there."

I rolled my eyes and ran up stairs, violently slamming the wooden door. I pondered the thought of what she said for us to come over there tomorrow to start training. I guess we will have to train ourselves now. I wouldn't come out of my room. Ataround six o'clock, I got ready for bed changing,into some bed time clothes and tying to go to sleep.

This book has 8 comments. Post your own now!

Rachellee said...
That's a really good story so far :)

Jasper23 replied...
Thanks, I am glad you like it.

Rachellee replied...
Are you writing more?? :)

Jasper23 replied...
Yes I am I will post some more in just a minute.

Jasper23 replied...
I have posted more.

Rachellee said...
That's a realy good story so far :)

jbaker0184 said...

Very interesting, what was your motivation.  Keep in touch.

Jasper23 replied...
My motivation was I really don't know just liked the Idea. What do you think of it?