Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Breaking Glass

Breaking Glass

Marina W.
Breaking Glass
Summary: "I know this because of the things I have witnessed in the past five months: the destruction of an entire town; the sight of a man’s body falling limp seconds after he leaps to protect you; the sound of a boy’s muffled sobs at the death of his violent father, marking the end of an unfinished and utterly complicated relationship. These are all things I will never understand and they will be permanently embedded in the back of my mind. When everything calms down again and the silence eventually hits, these are the things I will think about."

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

Chrissiana1320This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 16 at 1:56 pm
AnnaRead This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow! Nice job!
mal12 said...
Mar. 22, 2011 at 1:34 am
OH my god this is absoltly amazing!!! You deffinatly have a skill for writing. I was captivated with your story from the very beginning, and kept me interested the whole way through. Your plot is so creative, not at all like the teens-with-powers books I've read before.  Please please please write more really soon because I must read it!!! Brilliant! Loved it! 5 stars!!!
mal12 replied...
Mar. 22, 2011 at 1:35 am
also, Pace and Phoenix are my favorite characters! And Violet is a very likable main character, which is refreshing :D
marinashutup This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks so much for commenting! I'm glad you liked it :) I just uploaded the next chapter, so it should be up soon!
mal12 replied...
Mar. 27, 2011 at 12:58 am
chapter 11 was great!! :) the ending was a clif-hanger, i need to know what happens next!!!! btw you're a wonderful writer, im suprised there aren't a billion comments!