New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > To Be a Monster

To Be a Monster

DinoNugget
To Be a Monster
Summary: I see you’ve chosen this. Interesting. It must mean that you have good taste. This is my story of how I, a teenage girl of almost total normalcy, became a monster, a beast, a creature of the dark. There are many places to start. I could begin at my birth and continue on based upon a collection of childhood stories of me doing cute things told by my parents, but that’s not how you start a story like this. You start with the end, or maybe the near-end. Once you've entered my world, there is no going back. You've been warned, so enjoy the ride as best you can.

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 8:41 am:
I loooove this story! I want more! I would suggest though to separate dialogue and paragraphs, but you seemed to do it more towards the end. Nice job! 5/5

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The dialogue is very realistic, but in the beginning, they should have been separated into paragraphs. I do like what you have so far, and I'd love it more if you expanded on the chapters a bit more. The idea is very cool and I'd love to read more :)

jackieyimlovah said...
omgee its so good! i love it! 

MorgannAmelia said...
Sept. 3, 2011 at 9:44 am:
I admit, I haven't finished it yet, but it's nice to see something so well written not entirely focused on "vampire romance".

DinoNugget replied...
Sept. 3, 2011 at 1:50 pm :
Thanks!  There does seem to be a surplus of vampire books ever since Twilight became popular.

Pedophobic said...
Jul. 30, 2011 at 5:29 pm:

lol im a noob here

'hi oldfags :]

but i dont know how to add books or authors to my favorites ;----;

can you tell me?

DinoNugget replied...
Jul. 31, 2011 at 9:34 am :
Sorry, TI hasn't had the time to make that button available for books and such.

Pedophobic replied...
Aug. 14, 2011 at 3:09 pm :
Thanks thatbwas helpful :B

CarrieAnn13 said...
Jun. 2, 2011 at 8:28 pm:
This is a good start.  The only criticism I have is to put dialogue on a line separate from your paragraphs more often.  It just makes it easier to read.

GlassXRose said...
You're doing a GREAT job! I can tell you're going to get better and better, and this story will be polished and sanded down until it is PERFECT!

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 3, 2011 at 2:27 pm:
Lol, I love the fifth chapter's ending

MysteryHeart said...
Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:07 am:
Very VERY VERY!!!!! RAW manuscript, but great story line. you should try to make the chapters longer.... if you got a good editor to put his or her input in andchange some thingsadd some stuff this would be amazing

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:40 pm :
spacebar honey, use it

DinoNugget replied...
Mar. 4, 2011 at 7:31 pm :
I know... :-/  I had the story just collecting dust on my computer, so I decided to post it, imperfections and all, just to see what kind of feedback it would get.  So far, pretty positive.  I appriciate your input!  :)

Mar. 5, 2011 at 6:28 pm :
8( you still didn't write more? D; why do you hate me soooo much?!!!!   lol jk, but I do wish you write more soon ^-^

DinoNugget replied...
Mar. 5, 2011 at 6:34 pm :
Haha!  It's only been a few days!  I'll write more once the homework flow slows a bit.

Mar. 5, 2011 at 10:59 pm :
lol okay please keep me posted, i wanna know what happens next

Raindrops_On_Roses replied...
Apr. 18, 2011 at 7:59 pm :
"ultimate doom"   i like how that sounds

Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:15 am:
I onlyread til chapter two. but so far its excellent! The summary really made me want to read this. And now that I started reading it I really don't want to stop. If I could rate it 10 stars, I would :D