Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > The Obsidian Tower

The Obsidian Tower

Cody B.
The Obsidian Tower
Summary: Ether Cain is horrified when his school is blown up by a cruel assassin named The Annihilator. He later finds our his friend Alex was killed in the explosion. Angered, he sets out with his friend Armando to go and seek revenge. However, they don't know what they're up against. The Annihilator is not of this world. When they seek him, they get caught in a fight for power in the Season Dimension. The four seasons, whose real names are: Volvia as summer, Chlorophin as spring, IcePoint as winter, and Plantation as fall, are under attack from a fifth season. This fifth season wishes to make a niche for itself in the world of seasons, but if it does, the whole world will fall. If Ether wants to get revenge, he'll have to travel to the Season Dimension to stop the dark Vortexes that permeate from the OBSIDIAN TOWER

Tags: death/loss

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

DawnBreaker said...
I can see what you are trying to do here, and you do it reletively well. It repeats itself a lot on several details and is a bit spontanious for my taste, but it was still a good book and the world building in this was great. Nice job @EtherCain . He would you be willin . To look at my book, The law of Blood (part 1), and tell me what you think? Thanks.