Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Realm of the Dreamers.

Realm of the Dreamers.

Authorgal98
Realm of the Dreamers.
Summary: Kate Jones has a dead sister and divorced parents. Her mom's more devoted to finding a relationship than to taking care of her. So she dreams of a boy. He always helps her, and makes dreaming something to live for.
One day, after being continuously bullied by a boy named Miguel, a new kid arrives in her class. He looks exactly like *the* boy. The one form her dreams. And if that didn't freak her out enough; he not only panicked, but he recognized her.
The boy's name is Derek. He is part of a magical organization that helps T.K.I.N's: Troubled Kids In Need. He shows her a new, strange realm. The people there, Dreamers, have no emotion. Only problem, it's illegal for Dreamers to meet their T.K.I.N in real life.
Can Kate help Derek without being figured out by the Council?

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

Pretzel..Dream said...
I have only read the first three chapters but already I feel like I know your characters better than I know some of my friends. Just one question: in the beginning of your story your main character seemed to automatically know all about Derek even though she had just met him and he hadn't told her anything about himself. Did he use his Dreamer powers to let her know this? It kind of confused me. 

Authorgal98 replied...
Thank you I didn't think anyone would take the time to read this! I actually wrote this in sixth grade, so I don't really knwo what I was thinking. They have a bond, but she can only see into DDerek sometimes while he can see what she's feeling a lot. ??? Strangness ;)

Pretzel..Dream replied...
Aug. 11, 2011 at 8:03 am
Are you going to write past chapter six? This is really, really good. I'm excited to know what happens next. You are an awesome writer!!!

Authorgal98 replied...
Actually, I wrote this in sixth grade so I have it all written. I didn't want to submtit my better ones becuase than Teen Ink owns it. Thank you sooo much you make my day with these comments! : D