Diseased

Nniuq
Diseased
Summary: "The Smarties" is a disease that affects only 8 people in the world. Each of the 8 is affected by a specific shade of a certain colour: blue, pink, red, yellow, green, orange, purple and brown. Because of these certain colours, the disease was nicknamed "The Smarties." It is otherwise known as The Disease and those affected are The Diseased.
The reason for this illness is unknown, and so is the cure. The 8 teens who have the disease struggle to make it throught this hard time of their lives, but they find comfort in each other. The Diseased discover their usefullness, and work through dangerous and disastrous times to find the cure and save their world.

Tags: friends

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

DinoNugget said...

Allow me a brief fangirl moment:

"Ohhhhmaaaiiigawd.  That was, lyke, ah-maizing.  Totally knocked mai socks awff."

I bet you read that in a Valley Girl accent, non?

Translation:  I enjoyed it a lot.  It was really interesting concept and I sure wouldn't have been able to think of anything like that.  Did you get the idea while eating Smarties by any chance?  xP  Very good job.  Write on, Smartie-sistah!

Nniuq replied...
Thanks so much! xD That really boosted my confidence as a writer!! :) And the idea of the Smarties was something my best bud and I came up with. We've got some weird minds xD I'll be posting the second chapter pretty soon, so please keep reading!!

DinoNugget replied...
You're welcome!  Hey, my stuff loves to be read too.  Wink, wink.  Nudge, nudge.  Eyebrow wiggle.  But seriously, that's why I love to look at the "Recently Posted" section.  I hate it when you get bumped off of the front page of the section and your article/story dies alone, sad, and unread.  :'(

Nniuq replied...
Ah, I know exactly what you mean! :( I'll definately check out your stuff too! :) lol, we can advertise each other xD