Novus

asongaboutme
Novus
Summary: Camille Sanders was a seemingly average girl with above average grades, but one night her whole world comes crumbling around her. Sent off to a school for people "just like her" she meets the most unexpected people, and uncovers the true reason why she's there. Now with her new found band of misfits they all try to escape, but will they ever get out alive?

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

KellyAnnnn said...

Ok I wanna start off saying I really like your idea and I would love to read more :) but of course I have to add a little critique.

For starters, the story seemed to fly by.  Did everything go by that fast for a reason or is there a way you could stretch out the story by maybe adding some more dialogue or details in there? Just a suggestion. Also along with this, it felt like you repeated yourself a few times.  The Lucky Charms thing was good, I liked that, but it was so clos... (more »)

asongaboutme replied...
Feb. 12, 2011 at 8:52 am
thanks, i thought that too. I think I'm actually going to do a re-write of this story where it starts out that shes at the Academy instead of going through the process. & yeah of course i'll check out your story!

KellyAnnnn replied...
Feb. 12, 2011 at 10:01 am
Thank you and I can't wait to read more! :D