Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Night Life... Derek's Story

Night Life... Derek's Story

KellyAnnnn
Night Life... Derek's Story
Summary: Derek Cross led a rough life full of secrets and lies. His parents died and his uncle is violent. Death seems to follow him everywhere and he can't depend on anyone but two friends.
He dies at the early age of sixteen and hopes to leave behind the lies and secrets and simply move on to an afterlife of some sort.
Unfortunately, Derek finds himself part of something bigger than he'd ever dreamed possible when a teenage witch finds him waking up the night after he died. Derek finds his long journey has just begun the night after his life ends. More secrets and lies surround him and his past is not far behind.
When his new life after death gives him the chance to save the life of another, will he face his past head on and save her? Or will he fail and let the mysterious girl suffer the same fate as he did?

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

PrettyInPurple said...
I LOVE this!!!! Im excited to read more

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

The Derek's Story subtitle implies we will see more from other's perspectives...is this true? I can't wait.

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA and leave your thoughts on it. Thanks :D

KellyAnnnn replied...
Yes actually I am planning 2 more books to come after this from 2 other points of view (: