Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Double Identity

Double Identity

By , Miami, FL
Anonymous
Double Identity
Summary: After several generations of peace, a dark Queen has risen to power in Navonia and is in search of the one item that will allow her to take over all realms of the world- the Stone of Linx. Ten teens find themselves suddenly gifted with immense power, and it falls on their shoulders to find the Stone and bring peace to their nation. As they go between realms, they encounter unexpected allies, face betrayal, and must question whom they can trust, ultimately on a quest to fulfill a prophecy that few Navonians believe in.

This book has 19 comments. Post your own now!

MyEgo said...
I love it! I wish there was a way I can save it and keep undated.

wicked13 said...
Oct. 28, 2011 at 8:36 am
why cant i add this to my favorites lol

Simple_Minds said...
That's really good and I like how you changed points of view. It will be a very interesting book please write more.

nikiterzz replied...
Thank you for  your comment! I really appreciate all feedback. I'm in the process of writing more that I will hopefully post soon! 

leah1027 said...
This book was amazing! It's so creative and intrigueing. Please write more chapters! I am a little confused about chapter 2 though... Could you explain that? I also love that you used the name Leah because that's my name. :)

nikiterzz replied...
Chapter 2 was also an introductory chapter. The real world characters (most of them, at least) are important and will come back in later chapters :)

Ashley_Tucker said...
THIS IS SO SO SOOOO GOOD!  I can't wait till this gets published! (: Although I'm having a hard time understanding chapter 3... I don't see how it fits, but I love everything else. I'd say post more, but if I were you I wouldn't. Someone else could steal it. Just get it published already!!! hahaha (: Read my novel Shaya's Story please! I only have one chapter up, but in the next coming chapters you'll find the plot is surprisingly similar to yours (: Great minds think a... (more »)

HO SU MAKI KI NU AH said...
I love it!

Let it Marinate said...
This is the beginning of a future bestseller

Chew the Fat said...
There is nothing to chew in this story because it is pure perfection :)

Kevin G said...
I am so impressed with your talent!!!

Sheep Sleep said...
This story shows true talent. Keep up the good work!

ROARRRRRR said...
In a million years from now, this story will be remembered in textbooks along with the dinosaurs

Conjoined Twins said...

I wish I was as talented as my conjoined twin <3

great story

Quick As Pie said...
I love everything about this. Good job!

Hurricane Hazel said...
Whoever wrote this is going to be an author one day :)

Earl Smith said...
This is the best story I ever read!

John Smith said...
AMAZING! EVERYONE READ THIS!!

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Normally the more words an author makes up, the worse the quality is, but this was definitely not the case! Great job!

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA in the novels section and leave your thoughts on it. Thanks.