Bringer

Eli P.
Bringer
Summary: Imagine knowing NOTHING. Soren wakes up in a jungle and remembers nothing about anything or even himself-besides his name and that is darn helpful isn’t it? Then for some unapparent reason a man named Darkess is chasing him. Soon Soren figures out how to regain his memory. Which helps him find out that he’s a Bringer and gives him the means (magical powers) to fight Darkess and possibly, maybe- maybe- maybe defeat him. All Soren wants is his old life back-his family, friends and dreams but Darkess’s evil ways may not just destroy Soren’s life and dreams but those of thousands of others.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Amnesia is a plott device I'm rather fond of, and you've managed to do it justice without seeming trite.

I've always been fond of the name Soren, as well--funny how things like that happen, isn't it?

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA and leave your comments on it, I think you'll like it. =]

Eliahumandoglover replied...
 Thanks! The name Soren remind me of Soren Kirkagard. I hope this story is as meaningful as Soren Kirkagard is when he speaks.  I want to check out your book too. I'll comment when I'm finished which may be a while 'cuz I jump back and forth between books.