My Morning

Emma-Leigh C.
My Morning
Summary: What would you do, if you had the chance to leave everything you have known for a dream?

Tara Williams is Nova at Danse Academie, a girl who once would have been called an It Girl, a Socialite Queen. But to the students at Danse Academie, those words don't exist, along with thousands of upsider sayings. Day, sunlight, flowers- anything to suggest a world outside of the Midnight School.

Foundlings quickly learn not to suggest blasphemies to the Borrowed- and if they want to keep their heads, don't dare utter them to one another. They follow the rules the Instructors have set for a HAPPY LIFE, and forget their worries. That's what they came for, right?

The Borrowed, like Tara, don't worry about slipping up. Danse and Darkness are all they know. All she has ever known.

Until Charles, a Foundling who refuses to obey the rules, irregardless of consequences. And he speaks of a time called Day, where a great ball of fire lights up the sky. A place where the sky is blue, the grass is green, and warmth is more common than biting cold. A place where you can be free. A time called day. He is going back. And Tara, suddenly, finds herself wanting to come with him.