Celestial

lovelycheese
Celestial
Summary: Celestials and their ancient legacy have disappeared with time's passing.
Summer is one of the last remaining Celestials in the entire land of King Lance and King Slade. Once she's discovered and brought before King Slade, her Element - Fire - is taken advantage of. While Summer's being juggled between two Kingdoms, no one notices as a third Kingdom arises.
And who is the King? Not a man. It's Summer's long lost mother.
Stuck in between the Kingdoms, it's up to Summer to decide the fate of all the Kingdoms - once and for all.

sunshine04 said...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 11:25 pm:
i have read till the first chapter and that built of pages and all the description are great  loved it

lovelycheese replied...
Mar. 22, 2011 at 6:28 pm :
Thank you so much!

sunshine04 replied...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 1:44 am :

can i know whats your username there so that i can ead your work and please tell me how do u write such books

because whenever i start to write i don't have a subject and i go blank

sunshine04 replied...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 1:49 am :

how do u write such great work beause hwenever i start to write i go blank and i don't have any subject or topic to write about

i speacially liked your book because i like magic nd sorts like that 

when i read the whole book i 'll tell u more about it 

whats ur usename in inkpop so that i can ead ur work mine is june1997 although i haven't posted anyhing

lovelycheese replied...
Mar. 26, 2011 at 11:38 pm :

Actually, I'm deleting my Inkpop account temporarily- I've already submitted a request but I've no idea how long it takes for them to process it. As of now, my username's bitterandsweet but I'd like a different username. When I have my new account, I'll message you and we'll talk more then. (:

To me, the process always begins with reading. Need some grammar / punctuation help? Read a book. Confused on how to write flowing, natural dialogue? Read a book. That's the best advice I ca... (more »)

lovelycheese said...
Mar. 5, 2011 at 1:03 pm:

I don't know why I didn't realize this earlier. In the Prologue, (which I'm keeping) I put the pendant as ruby. But in Chapter One, I put 'emerald' pendant. My mistake, guys. My mind went off somewhere(:

On the progression of the novel: I going to be away for the next week and will most likely be busy juggling school work and extracurricular activities, so I don't know when I can work on Celestial. However, I made an Inkpop account recently and plan to submit the first 10,000 words of ... (more »)

Medina D. said...
Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:07 am:

WOW this is EXCELLENT!! i LOVE IT!! The story is riveting, the words enchanting----------And you've woven the words so well!! Keep it up!!

It's also really cool cause my sister's name is Mira (actually Miradije but she calls herself Mira) :)

lovelycheese replied...
Feb. 24, 2011 at 11:43 am :
Thanks so much! Haha, that's cool. I really like the name Mira - I'm jealous. :)

BrielleM said...
Feb. 22, 2011 at 4:19 pm:
Really love it! (: So far, anyway! I've only read the summary, prologue, and first chapter! But SO FAR, I really think it's incredible & I'm sure the rest of it will be as well.  The descriptions are really nice. (:

lovelycheese replied...
Feb. 22, 2011 at 5:52 pm :
Thanks so much for taking the time to read Celestial! Let me know when you read the rest.(:

DaughterofEvil replied...
Feb. 23, 2011 at 6:32 pm :
WOW. Just finished it, and I'm utterly.....speechless. This was EXCEPTIONAL! Tolkien would be proud. :) 5000 out of 5. simply....BRAVO!

lovelycheese replied...
Feb. 23, 2011 at 7:01 pm :
Whoa, now that's a high praise, though I'm not sure I deserve it! But thank you anyway, for commenting and taking the time to read!(:

BrightBurningCampeadorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 21, 2011 at 3:50 pm:
I really like this story. The actual writing, though, could most definitely use some polishing. I think it should be a tad simpler. Fewer adjectives, maybe.

lovelycheese replied...
Feb. 21, 2011 at 6:28 pm :
I gave the manuscript to my brother for proofreading, and he also said that I had too many descriptions, especially in the Prologue. That's definitely something I'm glad you mentioned, and I will go back to fix those errors. Thanks for reading! 

Angelnight16 replied...
Feb. 21, 2011 at 7:33 pm :
Good luck.... I WOULD LOVR IT IF YOU WOULD REVIEW MY STORY CALLED ILLUSIONS... HAPPY WRITING

lovelycheese replied...
Feb. 21, 2011 at 9:46 pm :
Sure, no problem! I'll review it right away. Thanks(:

lovelycheese replied...
Feb. 21, 2011 at 9:48 pm :
Wait, I can't find it in the Advanced Search. Is it a novel? I'll still try to find it.

Angelnight16 replied...
Feb. 22, 2011 at 9:09 am :
Yeah its a novel... SORRY I SHOULD HAVE ADDED THAT...

lovelycheese replied...
Feb. 22, 2011 at 6:09 pm :
I'd love to review your story but I searched through the whole novels list twice and I can't find your novel Illusions, I'm sorry! Could you tell me which section it's in? The closest I got was 'Memory Illusions' but that wasn't you. 

Angelnight16 replied...
Feb. 24, 2011 at 1:10 pm :
rosRy i currently went through