Celestial

lovelycheese
Celestial
Summary: Celestials and their ancient legacy have disappeared with time's passing.
Summer is one of the last remaining Celestials in the entire land of King Lance and King Slade. Once she's discovered and brought before King Slade, her Element - Fire - is taken advantage of. While Summer's being juggled between two Kingdoms, no one notices as a third Kingdom arises.
And who is the King? Not a man. It's Summer's long lost mother.
Stuck in between the Kingdoms, it's up to Summer to decide the fate of all the Kingdoms - once and for all.

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 6, 2011 at 9:57 am:
Oh wow you’re good. I’m a total fantasy geek, so you can imagine my reaction when I read this. Simply amazing. The descriptions flowed perfectly, I thought, and you’ve clearly put thought into the background and history of your novel. I like a writer whose able to write the story while knowing where it’s taking place--I admire that about this piece. Plus, it keeps the reader going. Good character development as well, and I’d love to see more of the story. :)

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 7, 2011 at 9:53 pm :
No problem :) Do you think you could check out my novel? It’s not finished yet, but I’d like some feedback on what I have so far. It’s called ‘Wandering Soul’. You could probably find it under recent novels section.. :)

lovelycheese replied...
May 15, 2011 at 10:51 pm :
Yeah, I'll review it as soon as possible. I just got back from Disneyland a couple of hours ago and I'm dead tired. Which genre is it in? It saves me a bit time looking. :D

May 16, 2011 at 1:30 am :
I just submitted a new chapter, but it should be up under recent novels in the scifi/fantasy section soon :)

lovelycheese replied...
May 24, 2011 at 10:19 pm :
Sorry for the slow reply, but I read and commented. (: Great job.

Ddzth254 said...
Apr. 26, 2011 at 12:23 am:
okay so you're amazing, we need to work together

lovelycheese replied...
Apr. 30, 2011 at 8:20 pm :
Haha... I live really near you, actually. Do I know you?

BleedingTearsCryingBlood said...
This book has real potential I beleive with some work it could be published

lovelycheese replied...
Apr. 15, 2011 at 10:41 pm :

Thank you!

I'm thinking about submitting a revised version of chapter one. I'll have to edit it first, though. (:

Chaday1911 said...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 4:04 pm:
I love it! It is a wonderful book you should publish it because i would buy it and read it over and over again!

lovelycheese replied...
Apr. 1, 2011 at 10:57 pm :
Thank you! Publishing - that's the first anyone's mentioned yet. I'm not yet looking into publishing, but I certainly hope so in the future.

MoandBrowniegirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 30, 2011 at 5:47 pm:
This is a really cool story! I love the parallels you drew between our society and fantasy. Your imaging is also really incredible (I love the descriptions, especially the one of the bedroom.) Congrats on being a great writer!

lovelycheese replied...
Mar. 30, 2011 at 10:13 pm :
Whew, that's what I was aiming for. I was hoping I could relate the Celestial world to the actual world. Thanks so much.(:

MoandBrowniegirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 10:04 am :
I would really like to read more of your stuff (I love Fantasy stuff). Have you tried posting to the novels section? And have you written anything else I could read? Because this is like only having a bite of cake. I'd love more!

lovelycheese replied...
Apr. 1, 2011 at 10:54 pm :

Hmm. Now that you mention it, I might just start off another novel. I have another idea in mind, but I don't know where it'll go.
This draft of Celestial is very early and I've tons of changes. Like my description and stuff. Kind of overloaded. I'm reading a book called "The Book On Writing" (nice title, huh?) and boy, I learned a lot. I will delete these current chapters and post updated versions sometime in the future. I can notify you if you want. :D

I'd love to read s... (more »)

Apr. 2, 2011 at 7:02 am :

That all sounds great! Good luck on the next project, and on the editing of this one (although in my opinion it doesn't need much).

Thank you for offering to read my work! I've tried a novel on this site (Big Sink Purple). If you could read that and give a bit of constructive criticism, that would be amazing!

Thanks again!

lovelycheese replied...
Apr. 2, 2011 at 11:46 am :
No problem. I prefer doing free reads, anyway. :D I'll do my best to critique your novel!(:

sunshine04 said...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 1:57 am:

i read the whole and i loved it 

it was excellent

lovelycheese replied...
Mar. 26, 2011 at 11:03 pm :
Thank you so much!

Raven_Mi said...
Mar. 20, 2011 at 8:28 am:

amazing, its the 1st novel ive red on teen ink and it will b hard to find one better

cant w8 4 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

lovelycheese replied...
Mar. 22, 2011 at 6:34 pm :
Thanks, that means a world to me. I don't believe I'll be posting anymore on Teen Ink, though I'll probably submit the most current work on Inkpop. Consider this as some type of teaser trailer. :D