Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Angel-The First in the Angel Trilogy

Angel-The First in the Angel Trilogy

Sierra M.
Angel-The First in the Angel Trilogy
Summary: Angelica moves to a new house-again. Once there she meets a group of six girls that are just like her, and who quickly accept her into their circle. And she also meets a very interesting boy named Riley who seems perfect for her-he is just like her in style and mind! But is Riley really exactly like her, or is he more than what he says he is?

This book has 11 comments. Post your own now!

Free.Flying.Fallen. said...

Great job! Can't wait to read more!!! :D

~Free :)(:

AshuM said...
I really enjoy this :)

T.J Jackson said...

This was a brilliant story! I really want to read more && can't wait for the second one! I really could use your feedback on my very own story about "vampires"! 

It's called The Cousins Of Devereaux. Check It Out please&& Thanks! 

RhythmAndRhyme said...

This was amazing! I had a great time reading it. I think it was a little slow for a while in the middle, but it really picked up afterwards. I can't wait until the second one comes out.

(I use a kind of "stars and wishes" method when I comment; stars are things I liked and wishes are things I didn't so much.)

Stars!: The overall plot of the story was very well thought out. I also loved the description and the life you were able to give to the characters in a mere 12 pages. Very ... (more »)

TayrlS said...
Apr. 12, 2011 at 6:56 am
ahh! i want more!!! hehehe:)

skyblue95 replied...
Apr. 12, 2011 at 7:21 am
I'm working on writing the second one now. It's coming along I guess but I've been really busy with school and stuff so. But I'll try to get it on here as soon as possible. :) lol

TayrlS replied...
Apr. 12, 2011 at 7:45 am

yay! ^_^

you're doing really well,  I was hooked. Can't wait<3

IT'S MEGAN!!! ^_~ said...
O_______O WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW didn't see that comin

IT'S MEGAN!!! ^_~ said...
oh wooooooooow! *swoons* how cute!!

IT'S MEGAN!!! ^_~ said...

okay so i lied i didn't post anything for chap 2 T_T sorry

can i punch lindsay? please? no? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww T_T

IT'S MEGAN!!! ^_~ said...
hey CC, it's me, i'm gonna comment on each chapter ^^ just cause i can. anyway, there were only two gramatical errors, i can't remember the first one but the second one was when you were explaining the rutine (sp?) its atE dinner not at dinner ^_~ but other wise it is PERFECT! okay i'm gonna keep going, see you next capter ^^