The Envelope

Emily M.
The Envelope
Summary: Envelope is your average 14 year old girl who lives in the simple and boring 54th century - or so she thought. When she's thrown into the Program, she experiences stuff she would have never experienced if she had never fell into the well and got saved by that boy. So how come she's in a time-dome? How come the guy in the cell across from her looks so freakishly familiar? And how come they have robots if the capitol deleted all traces of them?

This book has 14 comments. Post your own now!

-r.o.x.i.U.- said...
Just saying once again...Your work is amazing!!! :D

KJAngelAuthor said...
Sept. 21, 2011 at 8:24 am
I'm waiting for more! Please email me when you've got more... for some reason, TeenInk won't let me mark this as one of my favorites! Thanks so much, KJ.

PurpleWriter said...
This is great! But i think it goes a little fast. Can't wait to read more. P.S check out my book, its called The Searcher's Allies. But wait a day or two cuz i posted up the new chapter

writerfreak21231 said...
Aug. 8, 2011 at 11:21 am
 I want more!!! wow that was sooo kewl! I very nice piece of work! great job! I just posted a new story i wrote called: Alien invasion series book one: the caller. If any of u had time please go check it out and post feedback and comments. It would be much appreciated! Thanks! and keep writing everyone! :)(:

charlizdris said...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 9:27 am

OMG Em! Finish the story my mind will explode if you don't! I loved it thought! You are an awesome writer!

<3 ;)

sheashea said...
wow i love it so far its sorta like james patterson's maximom ride series keep on writing

kkayla3897 said...
haha. this reminds me so much of the Hunger Games, but I like how they're fused with animals. Keep going. I see a few spelling mistakes, but they can be ignored because of the great story line! Just make sure to make it your own, even more different than the Hunger Games.

NeverShoutNeverFan said...
ok first of all i pretty much loved it :) really great descriptions and adjectives like WOW i was additced from the first paragraph! i think u need to do a bit of editing and i did get a tinyyy bit confused by some sentences and also i got confused why flat hit envelope but i love the concept and i love the story its ilke a mix of maximum ride and the hunger games if uve read either of those and i also love that willow is forest! (he sounds hot btw :) ) i think maybe u shud include about ho... (more »)

Ashley_Tucker said...
All in all pretty good. I'm not sure which is which, but you seem to switch between 1st and 3rd person. A bit confusing at times. Check out my novel Shaya's Story, please. (:

JoPepper said...
I think it has a good plot but I was kind of got confused.  You said something about flying teenage boys, But it  didn't say anything about them in the story. Are you continueing this? 

charmiypiggy said...

The concept you have for this is quite intriguing; I love reading about how things might be in the future. However, I thought that it was a little blunt. Just telling us that cancer's been cured is boring. Try to slip it in somehow. For the first chapter, try to put more spaces in. 

I did find it a little confusing, especially with the Any-thing part. I don't get it. And you have a couple of minor grammar mistakes as well. 

Don't get me wrong, this is a very good piece... (more »)

D.B.Kinkers said...
I love it!

Ebonykitty said...

I love it! It's fantastic. I love the way you show who Envy, Olive, and Forest are like. And the way you show the world around them.

I can't wait to read more! It's amazing so far!

~Ebony~

mal12 said...
wow! i absolutly love your story! i  like the concept of it and how it's in the future. i really think you should continue with this story, it could go far! please write more soooonnnnnnn!!! :)