Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Santa's murder mystery

Santa's murder mystery

Hope B.
Santa's murder mystery
Summary: Santa is murdered. Most of the elves and the reindeer think it was Joey the cook. They reindeer are the jurors, but some are taking the day off. They have a few recruits including one with many fears, one who is blind, and one with selective hearing.
Some of the members of the cast are: Joey's ex-girlfriend, the nonchalant Judge, and even Joey's strict mother.

This book has 10 comments. Post your own now!

ShannonLil99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It's a really good book :) Fun reading x

Kafyra This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

This is really good, although a bit too random. I liked the foreshadowing that Santa was wasn't dead, but the ending was a bit too forced. Maybe you could do something likehave crazy Bill run in and say that Santa woke up, and happened to be narcoleptic, which means falls asleep when they feel a strong emotion. That would tie everything up more.

Have you ever performed this? You should.

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Congrats on being one of today's top voted novels :D

purple_ashes said...
ha :) this is pretty fun to read. i enjoyed it

Esperanza replied...
thankyou for commenting!!!

Esperanza said...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 11:05 am
It's rele funny basically what happens is santa is murdered so the whole north pole is trying to figure out who did it...

Esperanza replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 11:06 am
feel free to comment/rate...:D

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

"Rele"

...

...

"Rele"

I'm sorry, but why?

Esperanza replied...
Dec. 26, 2010 at 7:46 am
???? I'm confused???

Dec. 26, 2010 at 10:32 am
"Rele" is not a word used in the English language.