Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Matt Daniels and the Sword of Diamonds

Matt Daniels and the Sword of Diamonds

sjd_write
Matt Daniels and the Sword of Diamonds
Summary:

Matt Daniels is a 15 year old boy in the Kingdom of Palasia. He has been homeless since the night his house burned down seven years ago, killing his parents. Ever since he has been doing favors for the townspeople, but he feels lost. Matt thinks he'll never be anything special. After all, he is just a nobody, right?

Then one day, Matt discovers that he has a rare and powerful talent. Matt is a battlemage, which means he can power his weapons with magic. He is shipped off to The Academy of Battlemages,  where he has to deal with schoolwork, training, friends, and whole other boatload of stuff all at the same time. Can Matt handle it all, or will he collapse under the pressure? Read to find out!

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

PantheraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 11 at 10:56 am
Its good! I like your little comment-quote things throughout. Also, are you going to add more?