that milk shake | Teen Ink

that milk shake

Author's note:

its a creepy story but a good one.

Its october the beginning of the month just starting to get cold outside. The town is very quiet not much has been going on,some people have been getting ready for halloween and some have not.The new couple of the town lived on a little farm with a small pumpkin patch in the backfield they took a walk to see how these pumpkins were coming along.But they noticed something different something a certain smell aroma they just knew that something was wrong.As soon as they seen her the small cold body they called me martin the sheriff of carroll township.”This was the first time I have ever seen anything like this in my short time being here.I've heard about this in the past from my old co workers calling him the halloween killer.

It's not a good thing when they get a name.When the word gets out stories arise more people find out about him more people know the better tho so they stay alert during the season. We try and get the word out so more people stay safe during the time we know he is searching. But still people don't watch the news people still don't understand the danger of these kind of people. This man keeps taking kids and killing them a year later we need to find him before another one goes missing”. Soon the sheriff would be patrolling all around town trying to look around for him,but they knew he always took them on halloween night.Soon as they days counted down to the halloween night all the police officers were on duty looking for anyone who looked out of place in their small little town.

“Mom can I please go to sarah's house tonight i really wanna see her it's been forever” “no sweetie is to dangerous i really wanna spend some time with you tonight like we always do on halloween” so Kelly the little girl that wanted to go to sarah's house she went she jumped out the back window when her mom fell asleep on the couch when they were watching a scary movie. Kelly was kinda jumpy after watching that scary movie she started running while she was going down the street. She ran as fast as she could she began to feel the presence of something or someone there.She got her phone out and tried calling  her mom but it went straight to voicemail.

She felt a really sharp pain in her lower back like it was burning her. She instantly knew that is was him she tried to scream but she could not she was already passed out from his taser he used to attack. He took her ,he loaded her into the trunk of his car but first he tied her hands together and taped her mouth shut. And he was gone leaving her phone lit up with her mom calling her back. The next morning it hit the news he had struck again. The word spread to everyone in town about who it was and what happened . When he took her out of the trunk she looked abound but she was still dazed about what had happened.

He locked her in a barn with cows and many other animals with nothing to eat or drink for three days. When he came back he brought a milkshake and said you're not allowed to have this unless you tell me that you want to be with me and you love me. But she refused to so he left her for 3 more days she was completely weak and by this point she would do anything to eat anything.He knew that she knew that he had known that but she had no choice now. She was in the barn all alone lissing for the door to swing open and him the monster to walk into the room. Than the old rusty barn door flew open it was him.
“I knew that it wasn't going to be good news when i heard that door open i wish he would have have just stayed home i can't handle this anymore i wish i was laying on the couch with my mom, as my train of thought went on about happy times but it got quickly interrupted by him he brought a whole load of things into the barn i had no clue what anything was but the time he brought everything in i was completely exhausted i had to go to sleep”.

When she woke up she was i what looked like was a completely different room she didn't know what was going on around her but then she knew she look over and saw him she was strapped to the table and he was standing over her and had a doctors mask on and soon said everything he did was only for good. She slept for many days after the surgery but when she woke up she was completely terrified. Her arms were completely gone she began crying she could not move she was in so much pain. He was standing over her saying thank you so much now i'm done with you. She was so confused about this but she was so out of it because of the drugs he used for the amputation.

The days went on for her and the hours trailed by she had nothing to do all day but she was too afraid to even move. It was starting to get very cold out she was still in the barn that was not heated. He knew that he needed to move her that she would not make it if she were to stay there all winter chained to the barn wall. So he moved her into the house, when she walked in there she was completely surprised about what she saw.

His family his whole family. She was completely confused when she saw that he had two daughters and a beautiful wife a nice home. She stayed there with them they fed her helped her bath buy her new stuff. She was a part of their family for a few months then something just changed. The family would be fighting with each other and next thing she knows she is back in the barn , she had no clue what she did wrong but soon she would know. She was only in the barn for a few days and he came in and he did it again. He cut off her legs both of them, she could not move anything at all anymore.Then very shortly after she was back in the house. This time was different tho they were still acting mean to each other and fighting. Until he told her something”ok now i'm going to show you why i did all of this to you and it's all going to make sense” she was confused and really wasn't sure if she even wanted to even know why he did what he did she was really missing her mom  while she was sitting there waiting to hear what he had to say she saw the most disturbing thing she has ever seen in her whole life.

He pulled something out of a freezer it was her leg all wrapped up in paper still bloody. She instantly got sick to her stomach she was throwing up everywhere, he told her it only gets better now sweetheart. Confused and she was at this point she just was completely nashua. He said and now for the fun part his whole family came to the table and sat down. He starting cooking it her own leg right in front of her. She was still throwing up on her completely empty stomach after being locked in the barn for three days. When he was done the family actually ate it he was trying to force her to eat it but he refused they were screaming at each other. She completely refused to eat her own leg she was screaming at him saying i would rather die than that he said ok you have your wish when in his room and hor her. Yet another victim of the halloween killer. Her body was never found and no one ever will know what happened to her and what she went through.