Time Machine

Author's note: This is half true. My boyfriend did die, but I doubt I'll be able to build a time machine...  Show full author's note »
Author's note:

This is half true. My boyfriend did die, but I doubt I'll be able to build a time machine to save him. I'm not that smart.

« Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Prologue: July 29th, 2056

Three months after my boyfriend died, I decided to do something so reckless, so daring, it would change the future forever.
I was going back in time.
I had built a working time machine a week ago, but I had been too scared to use it. I walked out to the garage, where I was storing it and climbed in.
Taking a deep breath, I entered the date and time into the machine along with the date and time I wanted to go back to.
-July 29th, 2056, 7:09 AM
--June 30th, 2017, 5:00 AM

I didn’t know exactly what time he had died, but I knew the date, and I highly doubted it was any time before five. I hit start and felt the time machine rumbling under my feet.

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 Next »

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

bo_olsenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 26 at 6:51 pm
@GraceTaylor12 I know right?! I doubt anyone can top its beauty, haha

GraceTaylor12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 26 at 4:17 pm
That is a beautiful ending....