The Pillars Of Earth | Teen Ink

The Pillars Of Earth

May 17, 2017
By Anonymous

Mankind has always taken from nature. Stripping her of her precious resources. This has been going on since the beginning of our time. Now… as nature's weakens after years of destruction, she pulls out her final weapon to defend herself against humans.
*Sunday, 6 - 20 - 2018* BREAKING NEWS!! “ After 6 months of drastic weather changes from the melting of the ice capps, floodings in paris and london, and devastating storms all over asia, scientists have finally given up on trying to find a solution to this terrifying situa-”
“Turn that off David.” Exclaimed Dr. John Collins, while sipping his coffee, fresh from the coffee machine. “ Ok, John. I was just checking on the news.” responds david as he sinks even further into the break rooms couch. “ He’s right you know. We have given up, were done, we can't fix the earth.” states David as he gets off the couch and heads towards the fridge. “ I know, But they don't need to state it like we didn't try.” Sadly answered John. A moment passed before anyone said anything about their current situation.
John broke the silence and told david “ Well… let's get out there and finish packing up our gear.” David nods his head in agreement and he and John head out of the break room and back into the lab. John  and David both were employs at Grand Science Research and Development in Washington D.C. . Dr. John Collins is a very kind and logical person and a well known bioengineer. He was responsible for creating affordable and reliable prosthetics for everyday people. Dr. David Livingstrum is known for his optimistic views in everyday situations. His discoveries in Genetics has led to the curing of countless genetic disorders that plagued the human population.
“ Ever since the science community failed to stop the “End of the world” ,they have been shutting down science research centers and forcing us to find new jobs.” Sarcastically remarked David as he was putting away his valuables from his desk. “ Well… we can't stop them. It's either this or be forced to the only research center that is still working in the arctic.” replied John as he walked past David to the garbage can. David walked over to the genetic station in the lab and blared across the room.
“ You know something, I bet that if we work on this hard enough with a little more time we can probably fix this.” John quickly shot David down with his reply, “ Even if we had all the time in the world, we would not be able to fix this problem. The situation is just out of hand.” No one said a word after that. David turned back to his desk and continued to clean. John looked at David's troubled face and said in a caring voice. “ Hey David… look, I didn't mea-” In less then a second David turned his head around, looked up stated, “ Have you ever heard about the four pillars of earth?”
“ Ya, a long time ago though. Why?” , questioned John.
David continued with the story, “ I mean wouldn't it be cool that that legend were true, the four pillars of earth, the only things that can fix the earth when it is in a dire state. The air shrine on Mount Everest, that is able to clear the skies and destroy deadly storms. The water shrine in the bottom of the atlantic, the one that can slow the tide and hold them in place. The fire shrine that is able to control the heat of the earth and quench droughts that is trapped in the kilauea volcano. And the earth shrine frozen in the middle of the arctic, the one that can seize  the earth's movements and stop the earthquakes.” When David end the story he looked at John face which was filled with wonder and imagination. This quickly changed and john Confidently said, “ Ya, that would be cool, but there's a problem with that theory. It. is. not. real.” Just as John finished telling David the myth isn't true, Dr. Ben Schimt ran through the down saying, “ You have to see this! Now!”
Ben ran over to the main projector in the middle of the room and hooked his laptop into it. Dr. Ben Schimt was a renowned technician and analysts. Before the earth started to fight back he discovered several asteroids and found three planets closely resembling earth.
While Ben was hooking up his laptop, Dr. Steve Grey rushed through towards Ben and said to the group, “ You all will not believe what we just found!” Dr. Steve Grey was known as a persistent explorer and archaeologist. He help many of his colleges find ruins that had been buried underneath the earth. The four doctors looked in anticipation at the projector that had just flicked on. “ What is it?”, asked John as he looked at the four pictures that popped up onto the screen. Ben and Steve did not respond to John, but instead ran towards the board where the pictures were displayed and they circled the four locations.
John interrupted Ben and Steve and questioned them both calmly, “ Okay, now you are starting to confuse me even more. What are these Ben?” Ben quickly turned around and backed up slowly towards the board. In an immediate second Ben started going off, “ When myself and Steve were packing up our equipment, I decided to check the orbital satellites to just check to see if anything happened. And while I was looking over the Himalayan mountains, I saw something unburied by the storms in that region. Now I would've just kept going given any circumstance, but I was so interested I zoomed the camera in and I saw this!” Ben had then pointed to the Himalayan mountains in the picture and Johns face went from curiosity and serious to utter shock. David, who had been waiting silently in the corner of the room, ran forward and said, “ Wait… doesn't that look like a shrine? Kind Of like the one in the story of the four pillars of earth!”
“ My thoughts exactly David!” responded Ben excitedly, “ After seeing that shrine though, Steve urged me to check the other sites where the shrines are subassembly located in the myth.” Ben then uncapped his marker and circled three more locations from the projection. “ That “MYTH” is actually real. And if I am correct, this will solve everything!” Steve jumped up and shouted, “ We can actually save the world!” The four scientists rejoiced with glee at this latest discovery. However, John looked concerned.
“ I'm still sceptical, but if this is real. If we let the science community know about this discovery, they will either cover it up or exploit it for prosperity.” briefly stated John. David took a deep breath and supported Johns conclusion, “ Johns right… if we let anyone know about this discovery, it could ruin the chance to save the earth.”
Ben and Steve quickly replied in unison, “ Agreed!”
“ Then we will need a plan.” boldly stated Steve. “ Four people, four shrines. We can hit each shrine without wasting any time.” responded David. “Alright then it's settled, we’ll spread out and activate the shrines separately. But there is only one problem. Who's taking what?’’ questioned Ben. The four scientists then looked at each other with a sense of confusion. John had turned around and walked forward for several feet before turning back and saying, “ Alright… I’ll go to Mount Everest and activate the air shrine.” David continued with John's statement, “ Okay then i’ll go to the water shrine at the bottom of the atlantic.” Ben out of nowhere grabbed his computer and calmly said, “ I'm ready for an adventure. I’ll head to kilauea, the volcano in Hawaii, to activate the fire shrine.”
“ That leaves me then, i’ll go to the arctic. Might as well also check on the outpost out there on my way to the earth shrine.” The four stood there looking at one another with pride and excitement. They all left simultaneously and David stated on the way out. “ Lets meet at the airport tomorrow at 5:00am. Grab only what you’ll need.”

*6 - 21 - 2018* That next morning the team of scientists headed out separately toward the D.C. airport. Ben was the first to arrive with a duffle bag full of necessary supplies for his trip. As soon as he walked through the door to the airport, he received a text from David and Steve implying that they would be there in a mere couple of minutes and John will be heading around the corner from the parking lot exit. As a last check on his supplies, Ben went through his bag and make a quick check list in his head. “ Okay, lets see here. I’ve got provisional food, water and cloths, wallet, phone, number for the research station on the island.” As soon as ben stepped back from his bag, David and Steve walked through the door with their bags over their shoulders.
“ Hey guys, do you have everything?” asked Ben just as he saw them.
“ Yep we got what we need.” answered Steve, “ I got my food, clothes, extra clothes, extra food and all.” continued Steve. “ Same here, I have my food, cloths, and the number to the submarine station located on the coast of spain. I am going to need a sub to get to the bottom of the atlantic ocean.” answered David.
Ben quickly reacted and questioned, “ Alright then were set. But one question where's John?” Steve was the first to reply to Ben, “ He's just coming up now, he couldn't find a parking spot for five minutes.” John had walked in a minute after the others finished their check list.
“ Hey John!’’ yelled David from across the main lobby at the airport. John quickly responded to David with, “ Hey guys, sorry i'm late. Parking is madness here.”
Ben explained the inconvenience to John, “ Ya thats why I took a taxi. Eversince the “end of the world” had started, governments started shutting down airports to reduce the destruction caused by storms or stop death rates.” Ben responded, “ At least we were able to get a flight, this will be the last few out and in of the country. Only other way would be by boat.”
“ Well i’ll be happy once i'm on the plane and flying. I may even catch some sleep along the way.” stated John. The group nodded to each other in agreement as they headed past the security checkpoint and grabbed their tickets. On the way to the lobby that splitted off to multiple gates, Steve asked John, “ So John, do you have everything you need?”
“ Yep, got everything i need until I get there. Food, water, Clothes, and extra clothes along with the location for a sherpa post. Everything that I need to survive the tallest mountain on earth.” replied John.
“ Good.” said Steve as he moved the bag on on his back around to make it comfortable. When they reached the lobby, ben reached into his bag and pulled out a few small folders that contained different photos containing the location for all four shrines.
“ Alright here we go. John here's yours, David's, Steve's, and mine. These folders contain the locations of the shrines all you need to do is find them.’’
“ I can't believe we're actually doing this!” excitingly stated David. The group said their goodbyes to each other and continued down the four hallways. Before they were all out of sight, Ben turned around and yelled, “ Good luck, stay safe!” they all then turned around sated in unison, “ Same to you!”

John walked down the corridor towards his gate and boarded his plane. There were very few people on the plane, so John took the liberty to take a first class seat. The seats were lined with silk and the onboard drink service were very kind. As soon as the flight took off John began to lounge and fall asleep. The flight lasted 16 and a half hours and unfortunately John only fell asleep for three hours.
When the flight landed in New Dehli John walked off, got his luggage and called the nearest taxi to take him to the nearest bus station. Once at the bus station, John was treated with the smell of fresh flowers and fresh fruit and bread. The view was amazing with the sun to his back and the mountains lighted up with the shine from the sun. On the bus to Everest, John Took several photos to document his trip. When he arrived to the base of the mountain he walked toward the sherpa station.
“Can I get a guide up the mountain, please?” is what John read out of his dictionary to communicate with the sherpa. The sherpa nodded yes and they then started to ascend the mountain a few hours later after equipping their gear.. They arrived at base camp a few miles up the base of the mountain when night had fallen and John and the sherpa slept in separate tents. In the middle of the night, when it was surprisingly calm. John walked out of his tent with all his gear attached. He left some money inside the door or the sherpas tent and said as he left base camp, “ I'm sorry, no one can know what's happening.” John continued up the mountain with a quick hiking speed. The snow was unstable and the ice was slippery. He stayed as quiet as possible to avoid an avalanche. An hour later, John had reached a large ravine of ice that had a bridge made of a ladder strung across. John crossed the bridge with urgency, but within 30 seconds after he started on the bridge he heard it crack. Just then the bridge was cracking from the middle of the bridge behind him and he ran across the rest of the bridge. The bridge was crumbling under and as a last push for safety he jumped the rest of the gap and landed back in the snow. He then stopped and looked at himself with heavy breathing. In a low and quiet voice John exclaimed, “ Note to self, never go over any more bridges! Ever!” John sat there for a minute trying to catch his breath. He got up and looked at the towering peak over him and pulled out the picture Ben had given him.
“ There it is. ‘ Just my luck’ Up at the top of that peak.” John sarcastically said under his breath. John walked over to the side of the cliff and pulled off his backpack. Out of the pack he pulled out two small climbing axes and tied them to his wrists. He pulled on his backpack again and started climbing up the mountain. As he pulled himself up the cliff with his picks striking them into the earth, the weather turned against him in a blink of an eye. What started as a calm day turned into a full force blizzard. John closed his eyes and continued to pull himself up the mountain, but at a slower pace. John pulled his face-mask on to grant him some visibility over the mountain and then looked straight up the peak. 5 minutes into the climb he heard a loud bang noise above him and then a looming shadow that was moving closer to him. John jumped out of the way as soon as he realized a rock was falling toward him. John regained his balance and stayed there, gripping the side of the peak.
He mumbled under his voice “ How did that happen!”. John proceeded to look up the mountain again and saw another shadow. He squinted his eyes to see better and saw the image of not a rock, but of a person. He gasped at this discovery and kept moving up the mountain. The person left a minute before he pulled his body over the surface of the peak. To his utter surprise and astonishment, it was all quiet. The storm that had hit him along the cliff was not affecting the top of the mountain. John looked around and saw the shrine in front of him.
“ Oh my god! It's actually here! Its real!” stated John in complete shock. The shrine was highly decorated with symbols made of gold. John moved closer to the shrine and as he got closer it got warmer. John took off his jacket and and backpack in response to the intense heat.. When he was standing on the shrines base he saw a small, stone bowl with a statue of an eagle made of pure gold. The wind began to circle his ears and John was stopped in his shoes when he heard a noise in his head planted by the wind.
“ Hello John.”

David flight was completely full as to he was cramped right next to a window. David's plane landed in spain several hours later and he was thankful he was out of the crowded space. David left the airport and grabbed a car he reserved. “ Okay, let's call the research center… ’’ He dialed the number and almost immediately the scientist answered and replieaed to the call, “ David! Welcome to spain.”
“ Thanks, hey I need directions to the station, I need to borrow a sub?” answered David.
“ Of course here i'm emailing you a map to our location, i'll see you in a bit.” Answered the scientist at the station. David received an email one minute later and began to leave for the station. On the way to the coast, David saw the beautiful plains of the spanish coast. The air was full of remedies, the fields were decorated with crops, flowers and wild horses. The towns surounding the coast were beatiful and large. David arrived at the research station one hour later. The station had its own area around the coast and when David climbed out of the car, the director barged out the doors and yelled “ Welcome David! Please come inside!” David nodded and smiled at the director and on the inside of the station David was lead to a small hanger location with a small two person submarine.
“ Come David, i'll show you to the diving gear.” Stated the director.
“ I couldn't help but notice that the submarine has two seats. Am I getting a partner for the dive?” asked David. “ Yes, you will have me as your partner. And I must know since you were wondering, why are you heading into the atlantic?” David quickly answered the director by saying, “ It's a biological study. Nothing more.” “ Okay, just had to make sure.” quickly mumbled the director. When David and the director reached the locker room they helped each other prepare their suits. An hour later they walked back to the submarine and prepared to dive. Once they were inside the submarine and the director gave a thumbs up to the crane worker and the sub was released into the water. Along the way to the alleged site of the shrine, David pretended to document fish and other creatures to keep the lie realistic.
The director broke the silence with a question “ So, David why would a Genetic need to document fish?” David stumbled with the answer and finally said “ Well… It's to document change in fish properties after every event.” “ Alright.” stated the Director “ However, we’ll need to head back up to the surface in a few hours. For a refuel.”
Two hours after their initial dive the water around them got darker and murkier.
“ Ill check the cameras, see what's around us.” calmy said the Director. As he was watching through the back camera, the director heard a loud noise in the water. When he moved the camera to check on the noise when something rammed right into the side of the submarine and smacked the camera right off.
“ What was that!”yelled the Director. David Looked at the camera feed in horror and stepped on the gas petal. Another slam had hit the submarine after David picked up the speed. Unfortunately what had knocked off the camera grabbed and broke the back rotor with the second strike “ It's grabbed us!” screamed David. “ It's ripping a hole in the submarine! Quick, get the helmets and oxygen tanks on!” When the director and David both got their gear on the back of the submarine was ripped  clean off. A Large tentacle rammed into the submarine and broke the front window with its attack. As David started to panic he was thrown around by the moving submarine and he saw after he was thrown out of the submarine a large light emitting from the underwater cliff side. In the only pocket of air left in the submarine, David pulled out the photo Ben had given him and he was directly above where the site was located. David took a deep breath and started to swim toward the light when out of nowhere he heard a scream “ David! Help Me!”. He turned around to see the director grabbed by the tentacle. He swam as fast as he could to the director and tried to pull him out. David pulled at the tentacle with all his might but, unfortunately, David wasn't strong enough and the tentacle took the submarine away along with the director farther down into the ocean. The last noise David heard was the the directors muffled screams.
David, breathing heavily within the suit, stated in a muffled voice “ I'm so…  sorry.” He turned around and swam for the light while looking back. David noticed a bubble of air around the shrine and swam in. He fell down. He clawed his helmet and air tanks off and took a deep breath. David got up and walked toward the shrine. He was full of excitement and happiness when looking at the sapphire covered shrine. He was then filled with curiosity when he saw a bowl with a sapphire squid. He picked up the stone bowl and the water around him began to move and a noise muffled around him from the waves. “ Hello David.”

Ben had been sitting on the plane to Hawaii for five hours when he began to think ‘ I guess I choose the right shrine. Me going to Hawaii, not to vacation, but to hopefully end the apocalypse’. When he landed at the airport one hour later, he stepped out to the beauty of the ocean and thought of the way the sky made the afternoon perfect. He called for a taxi which had taken him to a research station one mile away from the kilauea volcano. When he got there, there were very few cars and the building was almost abandoned other than animals and some of the homeless. As he walked into the old research station he noticed several people standing next to each other with several crates of supplies. They were surrounded by fire protective gear and suits that were able to withstand high temperatures within a volcano, special gels and research equipment. Ben had yelled to the others, “ Hey guys! Sorry i'm late, got caught up in  traffic.” A voice within  the group responded, “ It's fine, we were about to call you. Let me show you what we got here.” Ben and the other scientists walked around and took a quick inventory of their supplies. “ Let me introduce you to Jack, Lea, and Pat. My names Larry and we will accompany you into the volcano.” “ Good to meet you all and thank you for accompanying us on this adventure.” responded Ben “Alright, my name's Ben. Any questions before we head in?” . A voice from the group rang out, “ Ya, only one. Why are we doing this exactly.” questioned Lea. “ Yes, the reason for this trip is to make a final check on the mountain. The science community just needs one last bit of data from the volcano because they believe this could be one of the volcanoes that are causing the earthquakes within the islands.” The group nodded in compliance and began to equip themselves with their gear. They then entered a bus that the research station team grabbed and move towards the active Volcano. It was a tight fit inside the bus, but Ben thought it would be easier that way. When they reached the volcano they had to hike up to the top, to repel down into the mouth of the volcano. Within an half-hour of climbing the volcano they began to circle the volcanos entrance.
With the immense amount of heat that was being produced from the volcano, everyone had to  yell for the group to for them to hear each other. Larry yelled to the group “ Okay, we repel from here! We have to go one at a time to avoid collisions!’’ Ben went last and as the team went into the volcano the heat kept rising and rising past normal levels. They landed on a steady path of rock within the volcano and began to move around. “ This is very strange! Yelled Pat. “ How is this possible? This place can't get any hotter!” screamed Lea. Ben looked around the volcano with curiosity and saw a small cave system within the wall of the volcano. Ben yelled to the rest of the group, “ That cave system, over there! There might be something inside!” Jack yelled back to the group, “ No, it's too hot over there! We need to head back! Before we get cooked inside this place!” As Jack left for the ropes that helped them into the volcano, a large eruption of magma shook the ground and more lava shot above him. Jack was flooded with the lava as he screamed in fear. Lea turned to the rest of the group and yelled “Run!”. More eruptions from the magma shot up almost as if it were chasing them. Lea was running and tripped over a large rock in the middle of their path. Pat turned to go help her, but it was too late. The floor sank under both of them and they both disappeared. Larry turned quickly and screamed “ NO!!!” Ben, who was in front of larry had jumped into the cave system with larry following shortly behind him. Ben had stopped for a minute to take a breath after picking himself up while Larry sat there facing the entrance to the cave. In what was an utter second larry turned and yelled at Ben, “ This is all your fault! They could of been safe if we had never been here!”
Ben responded defensively and screamed, “ I never meant for them to die! It was just a freak accident!” Larry stopped and screamed even more “ I know why we really came here, the shrine does not exist!” Ben gasped in shock and fear. “ You never heard the rest of the story have you! The shrine was meant to let the earth have full control! You won't save us all… You’ll kill us all!” Ben just stood there in complete shock. “ What?!” Larry clenched his fist in an effort to punch Ben, but as Larry went for the punch the wall behind him started to crack and the rocks began to fall onto Larry. Ben tried to help Larry move, but Larry got hit in the leg by a large boulder and Ben had stumbled backwards. Ben turned and ran farther down the cave system as Larry grunted from the pain. Ben ran until the noise behind him seized. Ben stopped in his tracks and mumbled to himself “ How did he know about the shrine?!” He looked up in exhaustion and spotted a large carved object in the wall and ran to it. The closer Ben had gone to the shrine the cooler it became until Ben was forced to remove his suit. He examined the shrine with excitement and hope. Ben was lost for words about the shrine. The shrine was utterly amazing to Ben with a ruby carved exterior and a stone bowl in the middle of the shrine. Ben had noticed a statue with in the bowl. It was a picture of a flame made of ruby. As Ben picked up the small bowl and the walls around the shrine began to shake and the walls uttered a voice. “ Hello Ben.”

Steve had left for the hudson bay area from washington to take a boat to the arctic research station. He had only had a three hour flight and arrived at the airport surprisingly on time. When Steve arrived at the seaport in the hudson bay area. He was greeted with the smells and sounds of the quiet forests and the salty smell of the sea. Steve had taken a bus to the port and  began to board a small passenger boat. When Steve stepped onto the deck of the ship the captain greeted him in a very friendly voice.
“ Welcome Steve Grey. I hear you are heading to the arctic to join the scientists up there.” Steve replied, “ Yes, and thank you caption for taking me to station.” “ It is no problem at all.” humbly said the captain. He continued the conversation, “ Come, I shall show you to your quarters.”  Steve was led to his room on the ship and notified that the ship ride would last about two hours. Steve had unpacked his bag and put on his arctic clothing. With layers of cloths put on, he pulled open the folder that was with him and observed the photos.
“ The shrine is next to the research station, but it's only a mile away? How did they not find it.” Steve took the time to catch some sleep in his make shift room before the ride was over.
Two hours later the captain came down and told Steve that they had arrived. Steve then emerged from the underside of the ship and the caption greeted him with a gift. “ Here! I thought you might like it.” The gift was a shiny new snowmobile that was already placed onto the shore. The captain had informed him prior to their arrival that there should be a transport from the scientists waiting. There was however, no vehicle other than the one the captain gave him. Steve had shakened the captain's hand and thanked the caption for his help and then boarded the snowmobile. The captain yelled at Steve, “ Be careful! There is a storm approaching!” Steve nodded at him and raced off to the location of the station. 30 minutes later, the storm mentioned by the caption had drawn over the land. Steve couldn't see to far ,but in the blizzard he saw a shining light. Steve left the snowmobile and looked at a small gps device that was attached to the side of the snowmobile.
‘ I'm here. But where is everybody?’ Steve got off the snowmobile and began to walk closer to the station to check to see if they were inside. As he was walking steve looked down at his watch to see the time and saw a anomaly covering the ground. Steve got closer to what was covering the snow and saw the color of blood red staining the ground. Steve shot back with shock and terror that he picked himself up and ran to the station. Steve went to bang on the door, but when he did the door swung open to a dark and destroyed room. Steve turned on a flashlight and looked around the room for signs of life. ‘ What happened here!’ steve thought to himself. There was a door on the side of the room which according to the directions was a lobby area. He slowly opened the door to a pitch black room. He turned on his flashlight and was pushed back onto the ground by the horror that he saw. Claw marks all over the ground and walls with blood covering the interior of the claw marks. He heard a noise and quickly shined his flashlight to the side of the room. Steve looked closer at the wall hoping to see nothing. He saw a man sitting on the ground with a torn up leg. The man Moaned and talked as best he could to steve “ Help…” The wall behind the man was painted with a large black shadow. He saw the shadow move and then solid white eyes opened towards Steve . Steve was thrown back in terror and the man was pulled away from the corner. Steve picked himself up and ran out of the station not looking back. The creature chased him outside with great speed. He could hear something chasing him through the snow. He stopped due to the fact that he could see any further. The figure moved closer to him and steve then fell to the ground. Steve grabbed out his flashlight and he examined the creature with very dim light. The creature was almost 8 feet tall with a large, muscled body. The eyes were large and curved. The mouth was layered by skin and muscles. It let out a terrifying and brutal roar. Steve stared at it in fear as he slowly crawled away on his back. The second roar let out and the ground shook and the ice broke as the floor underneath Steve collapsed and slid him down into a cave system. Steve regained his balanced and looked to the surface from a hole created by the collapse. The creature disappeared into the blizzard. He turned around to check his surroundings and saw a strange rock formation. He walked closer and realized that the structure was decorated with diamond fittings and designs. He stood there for one minute in shock and awe and with only thoughts ‘ How is this real!, What was that?. There was also a small bowl in the middle of the shrine with a diamond statue of the earth. Steve was overtaken by curiosity as he picked up the bowl. The area around Steve began to get warmer and this forced him to take off his jackets. The snow around him circled with a gust of wind and a whisper called out from the snow, “ Hello Steve.”

“ As their world starts to end, as chaos starts to reign, you four, out of the billions of people on my earth chose to fix the world. Some tried to stop you, but you overcame those obstacles. You have all shown your loyalty through hardship, loss, fear, and trust. And your decisions have set me free.
The scientists each looked at their separate shrines and picked up the separate statutes within the bowls. They each held the bowl in one hand and the statues in the others. John had picked up the golden eagle statue, David picked up the sapphire shaped squid, Ben picked up the ruby carved fire, and Steve picked up the  diamond globe statue. A sudden shock raced up each of their arms and their eyes began to glow. The four locations began to emit an aura and all over the world floods began to fade, storms withered, fires had been quenched, and the ground stopped shaking. The storms and horrors the earth had unleashed had stopped. The world cheered for this mercy from the earth, but no one knew who the true heros were. The winds had stopped on mount Everest with no one in site, only a broken statue of a golden eagle and a call of an eagle. The waters in the atlantic calmed with shattered pieces of a broken squid and a quick swimming beast. The fires of kilauea halted with burning parts of a ruby fire and the movement of a large burning fire, and a broken globe made of diamond covered the snow in the arctic, guarded by a moving statue.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.