Battle for Eldevine (Part 1) | Teen Ink

Battle for Eldevine (Part 1)

April 26, 2017
By NamA0619, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
NamA0619, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Summary:

Year 67 R. All four kingdoms and empires are fighting each other. The Jade and Phoenix are on one side. Thorn and Vaaltar, putting aside past squabbles, on the other. The war has been raging for ten bloody years, all sides sustaining tens of thousands of losses. The Battle of Caeus Forest was a battle in which all sides wept in the aftermath, but one faction was victorious, the Thorn Empire. All they know is that lots of good men died in those days. The body count was so unbelievably large that they stopped counting.

The path was littered with bodies as the ravens feasted on their flash, the trees full of bloodied and decimated men. Yet the battle raged on, and men continued to die. Both sides were fully engaged, each trying to gain the upper hand. Arrows rained death, swords slashed and stabbed at their enemies, cavalry smashed into ranks of men, mowing them down like wheat before a scythe. Caeus was a vital route into the territory of all kingdoms, and has been contested ever since the start of the war. Only now has the fighting come to a climax here, and each side wanted victory, bringing with them an estimated eight-thousand men, each, to the final battle for Caeus.


Naim A.

Battle for Eldevine (Part 1)


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.