A Class Divided | Teen Ink

A Class Divided

By Lilyanabell GOLD, Anchorage, Alaska
Lilyanabell GOLD, Anchorage, Alaska

Proverbs 17:17a A friend loves at all times
1 Corinthians 13:4-5 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful

Summary:

Things haven't been easy for Love or Joy since Love lost her father, Joy lost her mother, and they both had to move. But, something else is obviously wrong when Joy starts crying spontaneously, and won't let Love know why. Things get slightly better when they meet Bliss, a happy, kinda rebellious girl who doesn't mind sticking up to the teacher. Their little band is strengthened more by Hope.

Then comes the shocking news that Love and Joy's parents are getting married, and have decided to adopt Hope. Then Sorrow makes his move. With half the class uniting under the foolish and cruel Gossip, and the other half missing, the four girls have to figure out what's going on. But, when Love finally reveals that they are the ones who must save the universe one day, the truth literally hits them in the face.

Lily-Pielikey

A Class Divided

This book has 1 comment.

on Apr. 6 2017 at 9:25 pm
Lilyanabell GOLD, Anchorage, Alaska

I'm working on the last little bit of the next book, I should be done soon.