Transgresson | Teen Ink

Transgresson

February 8, 2017
By ilaydasevran, Ankara, Other
More by this author
ilaydasevran, Ankara, Other
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

He saw two feet in front of him while his eyes were clenched, angel. 'Get up,' said Mikeal. '' Judgment time has come. ''.The angel wanted to run away, but doing so would only cause him to be a few minutes away from judgment. He tried to keep up with power from the ground, but he felt so weak and tired that he could not move from where he was. Mikeal lifted the angel, leaned against the wall. He felt his place shake under his feet. He see red lights behind your eyes. He tried to get himself by blinking .When he took a step towards the front, he had two twists with pain in his stomach and collapsed on his knees. He looked up at Michael with his eyes, begging for help, in his head.  There was not even a single mercy in Michael's eyes, the angel could not be angry at him. He had betrayed his people, his race; He would pay for it with his wings. It would never come to mind that it would come to him in the beginning, that the painful prayers would now come out of his mouth in the same way? He would pay with the wings of the consequences of the things he did. The angel, who realized that Mikael would not move the hair, tried to stay up with the whole power last time. The head started turning, his stomach came to his mouth. The taste of bile in his mouth was not helping him at all. Mikail took a last look at the angel and began to walk toward the iron bars. The angel was trying to walk behind the wall to get help. Thousands of theories were going through his head. What would happen to him after his wings were ripped off? It's still a secret for the whole angelic race. Nobody knew what happened to sinners. He would go on living, where would he live? They would never let him stay in heaven anymore. He was going to Lucifer's side. Lucifer would not even look in the face of the angel anymore. What did it do without its wings. The whole body was ice-cold, without wings he was nothing.Was it in the limbo? He was being exiled from heaven, and hell would not accept him.
While the Angel was strangling in her own thoughts, she still continued to walk with support from the wall. Michael turned back and checked that he came from behind the angel.  You did not have to check. The angel was already finding the difficulty to walk, the escape could not even be said. The angel felt Michael stopped, his head lifted up, his eyes clenched to the great door in front. The last time Mikeal looked at the angel again and reached into the door knob. Slowly turn the knob and push it forward. The angel looked at the great courtyard where he would spend his last moments in heaven. Behind the bars, hundreds of angels stared at him with fearful eyes. There is a stifling atmosphere around here. There was  pessimism in the air, as if a fog layer had captured all the hunting grounds. When Michael withdrew from the front, the first Azrael was in the eye of your angel. Did God command him to cut his wings?
Michael whispered to come down from behind and kneel down. Angel fell over his knees. He tried to feel his wings last one more time, but with his test, he got pain on his back. The angel closed his eyes and closed his eyes with the sound of the wing of the wing. The Azrail rose from the sky and stood right in front of him.
'' Nacheal, '' said the Azrail. The angel of frustration is frightened. '' The betrayals of God and of the angelic race will be the end, and your wings will be cut off from heaven to be exiled. Making a business alliance with Lucifer, who is a sinner, made him win the end result. The entrance to heaven was forbidden, the communication with us was blocked, Azrail said with a loud voice. The angel was not even afraid. For the first time he was so frightened; His feet were trembling with ice holding the ice. When the Azrael began to walk backward to the back of the angel with heavy steps, the angelic tremor grew. Here it was; The entire self will slowly be dismantled and torn apart. The angel threw him in front of his magic spell. The blood at the end of the hair struck the hair of his angel. When he raised his head to beg, he saw Lucifer in the face. It was impossible because he was forbidden to enter heaven . Now it's starting to go crazy. She rubbed her eyes and tried to come to herself, but when she opened her eyes she saw Lucifer in the face. The angel slowly moved away from the angel and left his place to a few angels of death. The angels tried to keep it fixed by holding her arms and feet. Angel still could not take his eyes away from Lucifer. The angel roamed around the angels again, behind Necheal, and gripped his wings firmly with both hands. This scene, which had followed a few times from a distance, closed his eyes every time. How will he live now, even if he can not even take care of himself? Angels eyes flared up and her eyes began to fall. He closed his eyes tightly; He prepared himself. They tighten the hands of the death angel holding him. Angel slowly looked at Lucifer. He watched him with empty eyes, stared at his insensitive eyes.
Michael pointed to Azrail.
Devil smiled.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.