Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > A Princess Story- The Hidden Princess

A Princess Story- The Hidden Princess

.
A Princess Story- The Hidden Princess
Summary:

In the small Scottish kingdom of Silverton, a tragedy  claims the lives of the beloved King Jordan & Queen Isabella. Princess Celeste Maraz, an only child of the late king and queen is now heir to the throne. Though not a week after her parents' death, she disappears never to be seen again. Three years pass and the princess is still missing, in a village not 15 miles form the castle lives an 18 year old named Emily Anders.  She along with her fiance Alex Rossina are forced to face the past that brought Emily to the village a few years ago. Join Emily in this story of faith, bravery & romance as she steps up to take her rightful place in the kingdom.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

imagonner said...
May 18 at 7:59 pm
hey I noticed that your book was along with mine, the most recently submitted. I know how eager you must be, to get comments on your book so here it goes, you are a great writer this is well written. I love the plot. you are perfection and beyond. I know this comment will mean a lot to you so please, have the heart to read mine and comment. it would mean the world.

C.M.Childress replied...
May 27 at 6:11 pm
Thank you so much for what you said about my book. This is actually the first book in a trilogy. You see I started this book for my little sister.