Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Acitosh, The beginning

Acitosh, The beginning

Isabell L.
Acitosh, The beginning
Summary:

As I watched the village burn I could see a lone man being chased through the main road. Three other figures where closing the distance. A bright flash raced to the retreating man. Magicians. The flash just missing, from it I could see the mans armor. The armor of an ally, as he ran under the roof top where I was standing, I dropped a bottle at his feet. It exploded, he fell with out a sound. As I dropped of the roof top and was dragging the mans body farther down the ally way i heard one of the chasers shout. I looked at his forehead and gasped the symbol for fire was glowing it was only for a second and then he knew. he was a fire warrior

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

thisEmilyda1 said...
Okay. So, um, you'll probably think this comment sounds mean but I promise I'm not trying to be mean. I read the first chapter and this is what I have to say about it, I might read more later. You need to work on your grammar and spelling. In the authors note parts capitalize "i" and make your "right" into "write". Besides that there were a bunch of grammatical flaws that made the story hard to read and follow. When a new person is talking: start a new paragraph for them, and make sure that when... (more »)

wizad said...
Great descriptions Wizard, cant wait to read more!!!

wizad replied...
Nov. 13, 2015 at 7:41 am
ok that was not me who posted the comment above

wizad replied...
Dec. 1, 2015 at 7:50 am
and my names not wizard its wizad

Wannabenovelist said...
Nov. 9, 2015 at 11:17 am
I think the discreption of this story is as far as I've gotton and its good

wizad said...
Nov. 4, 2015 at 11:08 am
do you like it